Birmingham show

rissy said:
But The Drapery Falls is like Metallica's Enter Sandman, they play it on every gig and some people on the gig come there only for that song ect.

Opeth's Enter Sandman is Demon Of The Fall I think.. If they drop DOtF someday we gotta kick Mikael in the balls..

but drapery falls is different, it's a perfect track,but they've been playing it since waaay long time...and it got old, i think :)

atrocity said:
Opeth's Enter Sandman is Demon Of The Fall I think.. If they drop DOtF someday we gotta kick Mikael in the balls..

but drapery falls is different, it's a perfect track,but they've been playing it since waaay long time...and it got old, i think :)
There was a gig on the SOTU tour where they didn't play Demon of The Fall.

Would have been great if they'd played "The Moor" or "Godhead's Lament" but apart from that I'm not complainin' :p

Saw the drunk guys there...they seemed pissed before they even got into the place! Bet they can hardly even remember the show.

Jeez I hope Martin is ok :S

nice to see Bayng of the Hounds... exclellent track, TGC is much better live than on album... nice to see When and Melinda on playlist... Blacwater is also OK but other songs are dissapointment...