BITCH!!

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Saw Pain again yesterday at Ruisrock. The gig was gooooooo-ooood and one of the best things was that they didn´t play all the same songs which they played in Tuska. Sorry to say I can´t really say anything about the setlists since I wasn´t concentrating on that part of the gig at all.

BUT yesterday they did surprise me entirely when the first song of encore was BITCH. When Psalms... came out I didn´t care for that song very much. But it grew in to me while passing time and when they played it.... JEEE-SUS what a mind-blowing moment!! Just awesome, I gotta say.
I am not that keen on they always playing "Just Hate Me", since that song isn´t really good and not even God´s handwriting but it is always good song to stop partying and take pics. But it turned out that my hands were too shaky to take any other pictures than blurry ones. Shite.

Now I have again been given energy to keep on living but it makes me sad that I have no idea when that energy will be given again in the future.

Thank you God (= Peter Tägtgren), you did it again.

Bitch sux!
:puke:

I cant believe you like this lame song and you dont like dimmu borgir :p

Psalms would have been a much greater album without bitch and computer god

Not likely to change a bit on my side, since Im almost bored to death with Pain nowadays, and I dearly wish Peter will let go of his pseudo-goth-vampire-wannabe-commercial-classy style and resume what he does best, and the reason why we all post on this fucking forum

PLAY MOTHERFUCKING DEATH METAL MUSIC

Sure, I´m more into Hypocrisy as well and am hoping to hear more new Hypocrisy SOOOON.

But I do understand the need to have Pain as a "guinea-pig" and as a "ventilation system". Without Pain, who knows what Hypo might sound like nowdays.

totally agree with you on this, but I dont like this feeling I get, the feeling that more and more Hypo becomes "the 2nd violin" if you wish

Peter, resume growling! go harder and stronger than never b4!

Ah, yes. I get this feeling sometimes as well. Especially lately I got frightened that Hypo isn´t coming back anymore since they are having such a long break. But after watching this interview with God I felt much better.

I don´t believe Hypo is dropping behind Pain. Pain is just on the wall at THIS moment. Which is kinda like it should be, since there´s Pain-time AND Hypo-time and it´s good thing that he is concentrated 100% on the thing he is doing at the time. Hard to explain, I hope you get what I´m saying ;)

Agreeing with the growling. Ach.

Not likely to change a bit on my side, since Im almost bored to death with Pain nowadays, and I dearly wish Peter will let go of his pseudo-goth-vampire-wannabe-commercial-classy style and resume what he does best, and the reason why we all post on this fucking forum

PLAY MOTHERFUCKING DEATH METAL MUSIC

Man, thats the point of side projects, some people have other metal side projects, Peter went for the more electronic type of thing. Like someone said earlier, if he didnt make pain, then maybe Hypocrisy would not be the sheer brutality it is today. Peter will keep playing mother-fucking death metal, in Hypocrisy, not pain.

\m/

Saw Pain again yesterday at Ruisrock. The gig was gooooooo-ooood and one of the best things was that they didn´t play all the same songs which they played in Tuska. Sorry to say I can´t really say anything about the setlists since I wasn´t concentrating on that part of the gig at all.

BUT yesterday they did surprise me entirely when the first song of encore was BITCH. When Psalms... came out I didn´t care for that song very much. But it grew in to me while passing time and when they played it.... JEEE-SUS what a mind-blowing moment!! Just awesome, I gotta say.
I am not that keen on they always playing "Just Hate Me", since that song isn´t really good and not even God´s handwriting but it is always good song to stop partying and take pics. But it turned out that my hands were too shaky to take any other pictures than blurry ones. Shite.

Now I have again been given energy to keep on living but it makes me sad that I have no idea when that energy will be given again in the future.

Thank you God (= Peter Tägtgren), you did it again.

I saw Pain at Metalcamp, Slovenia. I dunno, it was an OK gig, but the music rly sucks ass... Some tunes are catchy, but the overall rating is: "that shit is like rammstein mixed with some old 90's techno". He should have growled a bit more and made Pain more like Hypocrisy... :ill:

But Peter still has a good reputation for Nightmares Made Flesh and for Hypocrisy, and I am a big fan of his work (not Pain of course).:kickass:

I saw Pain at Metalcamp, Slovenia. I dunno, it was an OK gig, but the music rly sucks ass... Some tunes are catchy, but the overall rating is: "that shit is like rammstein mixed with some old 90's techno". He should have growled a bit more and made Pain more like Hypocrisy... :ill:

But Peter still has a good reputation for Nightmares Made Flesh and for Hypocrisy, and I am a big fan of his work (not Pain of course).:kickass:

Why make Pain more like Hypocrisy, when there is already one Hypocrisy?
Pain is totally different thing! So you don´t like it, that´s just ok.

Your description "rammstein mixed with old 90´s techno" reminded me of what I thought about the 2 newest albums of Samael. Sure they are a bit low on the techno part, but still.. Just btw.