Bizzaro jamming to some of his Fav's

Mar 2, 2009
Utah

Here is a little video I put together while I was practicing yesterday. I was working on some other material for a studio project I am doing. A few of the people on that project needed to hear what I had come up with, so I made them a video and emailed it out. Well I had everything set up, and I needed to brush off the cobbwebs on some of the old Kat V tunes and thought hey, why don't I let eveyone else in on my practice time..
( by the way I know some of these are pretty loose, so please don't tear me apart too bad)
Merry Christmas!!!!!
-Bizzaro

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet video, Bizzaro!

I await the day that we perform "Drained" on stage together. You did a pretty nice job on the Imagika tune as well! I especially like the "special guest" on that one! Anway, when are you going to make your "Dream Theater audition" video?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Sadly, they aren't holding open auditions. However, other drummers are posting videos, so I thought you might do the same. I know you've got them. Don't you hold out on us, LeFevre!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Sadly, they aren't holding open auditions. However, other drummers are posting videos, so I thought you might do the same. I know you've got them. Don't you hold out on us, LeFevre!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Where are they posting them????

Youtube. One drummer in particular, Charlie Zeleny, has some wicked videos up there. You should check them out.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert