Blabbermouth reviews GR, 10/10

Actually, the 10 rating given by blabbermouth has nothing to do with Roadrunner. Keith Bergman doesn't work for RR. He's from Toledo, OH and does freelance reviews for quite a few different magazines,etc. He also plays in a band. He talked me into buying my first Opeth CD back before Still Life was even out. He used to run an all underground Metal CD store in Toledo and was singing the praises of Opeth before most people knew they existed. If anyone is qualified to review Opeth....he is. The 10 reflects how he truly feels, I know the guy. I also agree with his rating and his review. I've also seen him give other RR releases not-so-good reviews, so this review definately has nothing to do with RR.

Well in that case, I will give this review appreciation. Good stuff. Still don't think its a 10, but meh, if he wants to give it a 10, I ain't complaining!

Ikil

Ikil said:
Well in that case, I will give this review appreciation. Good stuff. Still don't think its a 10, but meh, if he wants to give it a 10, I ain't complaining!

Ikil

Yeah, a 10 is a hard call to make. It's at least a 9 though to me. It still tops my list of albums for 2005. Only 2nd to "Fallen" by Summon. Now THAT is a CD people should check out if they want to hear some fuckin' METAL!