Blabbermouth...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I was on blabbermouth.net last night, checkin' out the Anthrax album news...:mad: and I happened to check out the comments page and I couldn't believe how bad Anthrax was getting ripped!!! WTF??? They were saying shit like John should rap more on the new album, they are washed up, etc. AGAIN, WTF!!! Finally, Scott logged on and shut everyone's fuckin mouth!!! YEAH!!! SCOTT!!!!:D He told everyone to shut their fuckin mouths because they haven't even heard the new album yet...AMEN!!! When it comes out it's gonna crush ass!!!! Gotta be patient...:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It seems to me that it's just a couple of "Metal" losers that just sit in front of their 'puters and bash on bands like anthrax, pantera, and metallica because they aren't death metal (which blows if you ask me). If this is the only group that hates anthrax, I wouldn't worry about it. There's like 10 of them probably.

And the thing that drives me nuts is the childish changing of names like "We've come for your penis", "Assthrax", "Aunthrax","Crapthrax", and so on. Sounds to me like someone's going to be in the junior high next year if you ask me! :D