Black List Rock Club - Sydney

StephenSLR

Oct 11, 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.lycanthia.com
BLACK LIST IS OPENING SAT JAN 24TH 2009 AT THE FORBES HOTEL SYDNEY

ATTENTION: ROCKERS. GLAM AND METAL HEADS. PUNKS. ROCKABILLIES. PSYCHOBILLIES. SOCIAL MISFITS.

Black List is your new rock venue open the fourth Saturday of each month at the Forbes Hotel, 30 York St Sydney.

Entry is $10.

Guest Djs and Entertainers each month.

Opening Night Saturday Jan 24th, doors open 9pm.

Playlist includes:

Motorhead, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Guns and Roses, Twisted Sister, LA Guns, Pantera, KISS, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Anti Nowhere League, Joan Jett, Cinderella, Vains of Jenna, The Distillers, Atomic Fireballs, Ramones, Brides of Destruction, Rancid, Cindy Lauper, WASP, Quiet Riot, Steel Dragon, Faster Pussycat, Rob Zombie, The Boss, Hanoi Rocks, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Billy Idol, Megadeth, New York Dolls, Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Poison, Ratt, Rolling Stones, Rose Tattoo, Lars and the Bastards, Sepultura, Scorpions, Slayer, T.Rex, Skyhooks, The Radiators, Thin Lizzy, Slash's Snakepit, David Lee Roth, Turbonegro, Dead Kennedys, Van Halen, The Exploited, Velvet Revolver, Misfits, Black Sabbath, Meteors, Black Label Society, Jackyl, Dio, Total Chaos, Batmobile, Nekromantix, White Zombie, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Whitesnake, Johnny Thunders, The Stray Cats, The Kinks, The Cure, Hanoi Rocks, Sex Pistols, Bowie, The Doors, Eagles of Death Metal, Journey, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mad Sin, Elvis, Nashville Pussy, Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Tina Turner, T-Rex, Turbonegro, Devo, Demented Are Go, Alice In Chains, Aerosmith, Prodigy, Tool, David Bowie, The Datsuns, The Cure, (Hed) P.E, Iggy Pop, INXS, The Stooges, Hendrix, Metallica, Ministry, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nirvana, etc.

s

You and Mr Shriffer have a lot of explaining to do.
Hey i love metal and it still makes up probably at least 90% of what i listen to but i'm just sick to death of obvious bands like Slayer, Metallica, Sepultura, Pantera etc I listened to these bands a lot when i was younger but really how many times can you listen to Master of Puppets or Reign In Blood? This type of metal just doesn't do a lot for me anymore.

I just get bored with that sort of metal nowadays and i had to move on to metal i personally find more interesting than bands that are just really, really fast and don't do much else.

Thrash is good, but its the same to me. Its just Thrashy!! I dunno, thats just me. But sayign that tho, when do Mortal Sin play next?

Hey i love metal and it still makes up probably at least 90% of what i listen to but i'm just sick to death of obvious bands like Slayer, Metallica, Sepultura, Pantera etc I listened to these bands a lot when i was younger but really how many times can you listen to Master of Puppets or Reign In Blood? This type of metal just doesn't do a lot for me anymore.

I just get bored with that sort of metal nowadays and i had to move on to metal i personally find more interesting than bands that are just really, really fast and don't do much else.

Haha dude you don't have to explain to me your love for Metal i know that.
Had you said JAG PAZER > SLAYER i would have agreed but Tina F#$%ing Turner!:OMG::lol::lol:
Perhaps we all just need to listen to a little more ANVIL?:)

Haha dude you don't have to explain to me your love for Metal i know that.
Had you said JAG PAZER > SLAYER i would have agreed but Tina F#$%ing Turner!:OMG::lol::lol:
Perhaps we all just need to listen to a little more ANVIL?:)
:lol: Hey man Nutbush City Limits is one tough song!
Of course Panzer destroy Slayer! Slayer wish they were even half as heavy as Ample Destruction :kickass: