BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Beelzebub said:
With the way I'm doing in Calculus, English is like a breath of fresh air for my brain.

Calc update! I got my second test back and my professor wrote "what is it with you on tests?" on it. I don't know whether to go :tickled: or :cry:

i have a B or a C in calc3 right now. damn ye conic sections, coordinate conversions! i understand partial derivatives and gradients, and that was only a small part of the stupid test. :lol: i'd rather write a 14 page essay about how awesome metal is. oh wait. i am. for writing 2.

If Hellhammer's the guy I read about earlier in this thread, who killed a man (or was that someone else?) he shouldn't be allowed to get a music job anywhere. He ought to flip burgers for subsistence wages for the rest of his miserable little life.

OK then the burger-flipping remark applies to them. That is, if they can't be kept to rot in jail.

hellhammer was the one who burned churches as did varg and bard faust and ishan and sammoth and euronymous and dead.

funny, ironic story about dead, he shot himself, thats ironic because his name is dead and he is dead...........so good ridance

Hellhammer didn't kill anyone, and I don't think Ihsahn participated in church burnings. I've read interviews with Ihsahn, and he's a really intelligent, down-to-earth guy... he really doesn't fit in with most other black metal musicians.

Yngvai X said:
Well, not longer than 21 years. Thats the maximum jail sentence for Norwegians. ;)

For any crime??? o_O

I was watching this show on Prisons on HIstory channel here in the US. There is this one inmate serving 9,999 years in Central Prison in North Carolina. (I forgot what the crime was)