BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yngvai X said:
DIdn't their two guitarists get arrested for attempted rape in Canada while they were on tour with Satyricon?

Oh for God's sake. Do these idiots think that it's "metal" to cause people this kind of pain?

The only kind of pain it's "metal" to cause is pain to one's ears!

arglebargle said:
Yeah, the prison sentences in Norway are ridiculously lenient.

You aren't kidding. Varg was sentenced in, what was it, '94? He got 21 years. That'd be until 2015. Then, in 2003, he, er, "breaks out" of prison, and they're STILL talking about letting him out as early as next year.

soundgarden said:
I just realized that for a metal forum, this board does not have the typical tradition of a Metallica related thread at least once a week.

(tangent +1)

Instead we have threads about Adagio and Nightwish.

dargormudshark said:
Lars Ulrich sucks balls for a living, because that is what his crappy band does :loco:

There's one person in that band I have some respect for, though not really as a musician.

NOT Lars...and you're gonna laugh at this...

But it's Kirk Hammett. NO, I don't think he plays well compared to most guitarists, but he just seems more genuine than the rest of them, by quite a lot. I may be misjudging, but that's the impression I get, as well as others I've talked to.

Rose Immortal said:
There's one person in that band I have some respect for, though not really as a musician.

NOT Lars...and you're gonna laugh at this...

But it's Kirk Hammett. NO, I don't think he plays well compared to most guitarists, but he just seems more genuine than the rest of them, by quite a lot. I may be misjudging, but that's the impression I get, as well as others I've talked to.
nooo i've never had to knock on wood, but i knew someone who has, makes me wonder if i should, thats the impression that i get. :D

Kirk is pretty cool. sometimes i think James and (former member) Newstead were pretty good as well. Lars is just such a tool though.

Lars acts like such a baby, I think Lars is a big part to blame for "ST ANGER".

-WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SOLOS EVERY SONG- kIRK

-THEN WE DON'T NEED SOLOS AT ALL- LARS

-Ok....-Kirk