BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Lars acts like such a baby, I think Lars is a big part to blame for "ST ANGER".

-WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SOLOS EVERY SONG- kIRK

-THEN WE DON'T NEED SOLOS AT ALL- LARS

-Ok....-Kirk

Was that actually in the movie?

Wouldn't surprise me, though...because I just can't see Kirk really arguing back. He just doesn't strike me as the raising-the-voice-and-throwing-things type. :p

Silent Song said:
nooo i've never had to knock on wood, but i knew someone who has, makes me wonder if i should, thats the impression that i get. :D

Best song evar.

soundgarden said:
Hes the dave matthews of drums :p

What, he dumps shit on people?

ElPredicador said:
Speaking about Dave Matthew's... his drummer is awesome

Yes.

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Lars acts like such a baby, I think Lars is a big part to blame for "ST ANGER".

-WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SOLOS EVERY SONG- kIRK

-THEN WE DON'T NEED SOLOS AT ALL- LARS

-Ok....-Kirk

I saw that last night too, and as I recall, kirk actually spoke up there. He was talking about how it was "bullshit" how some bands just have solos to have solos, and others don't because they don't think it's cool, and he was saying how it should be about the music and not a formula. And lars was a little bitch on that, my favorite quote is "I'm just felling so disrespected right now." He was just being so annoying the whole time, but I don't think he's completely to blame for the album as I can see, just a large part of it.

MC Pee pants said:
I saw that last night too, and as I recall, kirk actually spoke up there. He was talking about how it was "bullshit" how some bands just have solos to have solos, and others don't because they don't think it's cool, and he was saying how it should be about the music and not a formula. And lars was a little bitch on that, my favorite quote is "I'm just felling so disrespected right now." He was just being so annoying the whole time, but I don't think he's completely to blame for the album as I can see, just a large part of it.

Oh, that's pathetic about Lars--and just because Kirk said something that was COMMON SENSE.

This is off topic, but anybody know the Venom song "Black Metal"? It's fucking hilarious, and everytime I see this post, I think of the end when he says "black metal", and then screams. He sounds asleep when he sings that damn song.

allright..on to another subject.......whats your favorite Arcturus song?

either that or.............Darkthrone is the worst band ever, they suck giant monkey balls..........................OF DOOM.........discuss.

I have a really crappy stereo system in my car. So one day while I was playing V I hit a bump while Evolution was playing. My stereo went silent for a few moments and then came back on. I heard Russ sing "We shall live forever" and the cd started to skip. That part played over and over, and I let it play :p (its my favorite part of that song, so I really didn't mind). :loco:

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Yea, V is SICKNESS RIGHT NOW

After enjoying their other albums for awhile, I went back to V and managed to be completely blown away again, just like it was the first time. Of all SymX albums, that one probably has more moments where I just have to set down everything and give it my undivided attention. :)

Your stinking corpse I desire
nothing can take me higher
Fucking you till your bones break
Another one has to die

Come dripping from my dick
Fucking you to the core
Can't take this anymore
My brain is driving me insane

Necrolust

Eating the flesh of a thousand corpses
Bloodsucking cuntless nuns
her guts were boiling out of her butt