Rullo has the best corpse paint..now they just need new names

Hahahaha

Let's see

Jason Rullo- Rullalot
Russell Allen- Necrofrost
Michael Romeo- Pig Annihilating Necro Bobsledder
Lepond- Lenecropond
Pinnella- Pinnipple

Sorry, but my sense of humor is terrible at the moment.

Beelzebub said:
haha, by far the worst MS paint job ever. Someone needs to photoshop them into doing n3cr0 poses.

i will work on the necroposes tomorrow. or not. i dont know.

as for names for the band :

Rullo - Beater of Christian Skulls
Pinnella - Pin-Hella
Romeo - Count Shredula :Spin:
LePond - Lucifer Lepond. because he wrote it on his head.
Allen - Russell Filth :Smug:

Rose Immortal said:
I bet you little Kristian Vikernes (yeah that WAS his real name, so glad he changed it because I don't want that little jerk even accidentally associated with my faith, thank you!)
Funniest thing I've ever heard on a metal board.
Don't mix metal and religion it doesn't work out well, my best advice is to abandon your false god and worship metal, not some guy you can't even prove exists, but an idea that exists and is very real. bit I guess since you're a self-proclaimed christian, you're not very informed about metal.
Why do you wan't black metal to stop?
Can't tolerate anything that isn't christian?
There's nothing I can't stand more than someone who is is intolerant of other peoples religions.
I don't go around saying we should kill christian music, even though (you have to admit) the lyrics are usally lamer than real black metal lyrics.
"oh how I love you god, I want to have your babies" :lol:
You might want to consider become mormon, since they think everyone but them is going to hell.
Black metal pretty much is a dead scene anyway.

Moloch said:
Don't mix metal and religion it doesn't work out well, my best advice is to abandon your false god and worship metal, not some guy you can't even prove exists, but an idea that exists and is very real. bit I guess since you're a self-proclaimed christian, you're not very informed about metal.
There's nothing I can't stand more than someone who is is intolerant of other peoples religions.
I don't go around saying we should kill christian music, even though (you have to admit) the lyrics are usally lamer than real black metal lyrics.
You might want to consider become mormon, since they think everyone but them is going to hell.

Wow.

Your post is not relevent in ANY way to what Rose Immortal said.

Moloch said:

Your the worst boss that the Mortal Kombat series has ever had Moloch, Shao Kahn could kick your ass any day.

seriously though, its not nice to bash people who are only doing their job.

and another thing moloch, dont turn my thread into a place of uncoolness by starting holy wars..........actually do whatever the fuck you want...........

OOPS!!!!!! I SAID THE F WORD. I guess that makes me a hypocritical christian doesnt it!!!! well well!!!!!! ya know what im only human so dont even try that holier than thou crap with me or Rose.

JESUS IS FUCKING METAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Hahhahhahahahhaa, let's get back to lyrics again shall we?

Witchcraft, blood and Satan
Meet the face of Death
Blood
Fire
Torture
Pain
KILL

Meet the face of Death
Blood
Fire
Torture
Pain

Winds of war, winds of hate
Armageddon, tales from Hell
The wage of mayhem, the wage of sin
Come and hear, Lucifer sings

Command for blood, command for war
Command for Satan, command for Hell
Command for blood
Command for Satan
Command for you

Yum

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Hahhahhahahahhaa, let's get back to lyrics again shall we?

Meet the face of Death
Blood
Fire
Torture
Pain
KILL

Meet the face of Death
Blood
Fire
Torture
Pain

Winds of war, winds of hate
Armageddon, tales from Hell
The wage of mayhem, the wage of sin
Come and hear, Lucifer sings

Command for blood
Command for Satan
Command for you

Yum

IM PASSING CLOTS THE SIZE OF BASKETBALLS!!!!!!!!!

I WANT SOME GODDAMN MILK!!!!!!!!!!

SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!!!! (stormtroopers of death)

YOU DONT SEE MALE ANIMALS SUCKING EACH OTHERS DICKS IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!!!!! ITS UNNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IF YOUR LESBIAN YOU STILL GOT A CUNT TO FUCK!!!!!!
ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!!!!(impaled nazerene)

You want metal in the Bible, check out some of the Psalms. Even on paper they look like they ought to be screamed. ;)

Rose Immortal said:
You want metal in the Bible, check out some of the Psalms. Even on paper they look like they ought to be screamed. ;)

no....................I dont think it should, ill leave it to gregorian monks to sing the worship tunes.