Black Pants

I think this belongs in pop culture... Anyways, I was just wondering, is there a clothing brand that sells semi tight black jeans? The only one that I can find is Krew, and there pants cost a shitload. I'm a little short (5'5"). Anyone suggest any brands? Thanks.

levis regular fit are good. If you want tighter than that you should go to a taylor. thats what i did with some of my pants that are too big. It cost like $7 at the place i take them to

Kutryer said:
I think this belongs in pop culture... Anyways, I was just wondering, is there a clothing brand that sells semi tight black jeans? The only one that I can find is Krew, and there pants cost a shitload. I'm a little short (5'5"). Anyone suggest any brands? Thanks.
IF PANTS ARE BOTH TIGHT AND BLACK THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE JEANS HOPE THIS HELPS

i would also go with levi, i cant seem to fit in them so i would say they are tight

Cambece

Tight jeans on men aren't good for the testicles. If you want your equipment to work properly, stop being emo and don't wear tight jeans. Form-fitting clothes never look good on men, but neither do clothes that look several times too big; please keep your ass and your boxers inside the pants. The waist of pants are made to sit around your waist, not three quarters of the way down your backside.

Arttiv said:
Tight jeans on men aren't good for the testicles. If you want your equipment to work properly, stop being emo and don't wear tight jeans. Form-fitting clothes never look good on men, but neither do clothes that look several times too big; please keep your ass and your boxers inside the pants. The waist of pants are made to sit around your waist, not three quarters of the way down your backside.

yea.. i agree.. most ppl dont care to look at the shit stains on the back of the person crusty fucking boxers.. i wonder what fagot started to wear that shit.. well some metalheads do wear tight pants.. but they dont go as far as going into there sisters closet and trying to squeeze there homo ass inside.. nor do they rip, cut, and sew the jeans so they cut the circualtion of there chicken legs.. man i went to a show.. and this post hxc emo bitch sagged his pants.. even though they were skin fucking tight..i wanted to kick him.. but instead iw alked by and called him a fag..:headbang:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Army surplus black fatigue pants, while not tight, are fucking bad ass. They SOOOOOOOOOO will get you laid.

I loooooooooove those pants..... on guys...... but I love them so much, I wear them too, even though ( I think ) they don't look that good on girls....

who cares? I wear WTF I want.

Kutryer said:

You know what's funny, is that I was looking for black jeans by coinicidence too and all I could find was Krew brand jeans :D They cost $60 or so, buit they were really comfortable and they have skulls printed on the inside of the pockets so they make you feel more metal when you're wearing them. :lol: