Blackened Death Metal

IF JOHNNY CASH WROTE A SONG ABOUT SATAN WOULD THAT MAKE IT COUNTRY BLACK METAL?

No, you are completely retarded.

:lol: Right on.

And how the hell are Blackened Death and Death/Black the same thing? One is a full term and the other has a parenthesis, which (in the English language) separates the two completely.

Goddamn, his head is like a void. CAN'T...COMPUTE...

scanners.jpg

agreed with V5, children ur an idiot. learn english and learn a bit more before u bash bands or put them into other genres, which they obviously aren't

As dumb as that man is, you should learn how to type using proper English before telling him to learn english. Last time I checked, "u" and "ur" weren't in the dictionary.

yeah, i'm a fuck idiot, cuz this thread is about a stupid sub-genre.

blackened death metal is my dick.

to me, just there are death metal bands with black metal elements and i don't like to create new sub-genres, so, if you prefer call Dissection, Behemoth and others bands as blackened death, it's not my problem..

what will be the next thread?

cyber-gore-industrial-techno-black-white metal?

no i have listened to them. i am not one of those idiots like childrengrinder who makes up my opinion within seconds of hearing a band.I have listened to enough to know i dont like them.deal with it^^^^

:lol: too right! Hate Forest is Black fucking Metal as it comes!

This place is getting as bad as the Opeth forum! Where the hell do people get their ideas?
I assume that the person who mentioned them just got confused with the names and meant Hate Eternal. At least, I hope so...

no i have listened to them. i am not one of those idiots like childrengrinder who makes up my opinion within seconds of hearing a band.I have listened to enough to know i dont like them.deal with it^^^^

Out of curiosity what have you listened of theirs? ... which albums.. etc.. and what is it about them you don't like...

Will of the Ancients is a pretty good blackened death metal band. There really easy to get into and they've got a lot of melody so if your just startin with black metal check em out.

And what does everyone think about blackened thrash metal? I know a lot of people are gonna say its a shit genre, but what about Absu, Sarcofago, Necrodeath, and Destroyer 666