Blackening clipping like crazy?

were the MP3s that were available for download earlier the Unmastered? that's what I have loaded on my computer and I don't hear any popping.

No, but IMHO if you have purchased a faulty legal copy then you have a moral right to download it from the net.

I agree with that.

I was kinda wondering what I am gonna do about my copy of The Blackening. I think it's a really awesome album musically, but this clipping annoys the hell out of me.

And I don't want to listen to the album drunk all the time ... or on my Auratone ...

would they be legal downloads ?

Legal or not, it's still mp3 and when I want to enjoy a great Colin-mix or one of yours I want the real audio-pleasure and not some quality-degraded mp3s.

They should do it similar to what Nevermore have done with the EOR-Remix you did, just offer a non-faulty cd-version for cheap/free for the cd-owners.

Legal or not, it's still mp3 and when I want to enjoy a great colin-mix or one of yours I want the real audio-pleasure and not some quality-degraded mp3s.

They should do it similar to what Nevermore have done with the EOR-Remix you did, just offer a non-faulty cd-version for cheap/free for the cd-owners.

See, what labels bank on.

Not everyone is an audio engineer so 9/10 people won't even notice or even know what to look for.

so glad i'm not the only person who noticed this. been driving me nuts on my studio monitors because they don't hide anything (least of all digital clip, which is both useful and a pain in the arse at the same time)

I opened up Wolves in audition and just went FUCK ME, it goes over 0dBFS literally as soon as it starts to play. horrible sound.

ta for the europe release info, I'll have to go source a copy of that now :D

crap first post, never mind

so glad i'm not the only person who noticed this. been driving me nuts on my studio monitors because they don't hide anything (least of all digital clip, which is both useful and a pain in the arse at the same time)

I opened up Wolves in audition and just went FUCK ME, it goes over 0dBFS literally as soon as it starts to play. horrible sound.

ta for the europe release info, I'll have to go source a copy of that now :D

crap first post, never mind

welcome! don't let it be your last post, this forum kicks ass :kickass: