Blackfield II... the saddest album since Last Fair Deal Gone Down

When I got krvnk with him last month, he spent the whole time curled up in my lap and weeping! He really does know what an empty void life is, so full of hopelessness and melancholy in an eternal night!:kickass:
are you serious?
:zombie:

listened to the whole cd and it's definitely not too sad but there are some sad moments as well as some very cheery moments. My fav track is 1,000 people by far. Too early to tell which blackfield cd I like more but nothing has come close to touching PT yet.

well fuck that, ill just wait til it comes out. I waited for a year for first album, i wont be biased by you guys!!!

first album was great instead of avi geffen's brian molko kind of voice. my fave was blackfield song on debut. i have not checked out the new one but considering the self titled, i prefer mellow shits of porcupines to blackfield. btw 2006 and 2007 seems to be 2 good year for steve wilson since he and his mates released a great dvd (arriving somewhere-porcupine tree) and the new album this year (porcupine t.) + blackfield II.

Plus the rereleases this past year and the rerelease of lightbulb sun in 07

My favorite track is Miss U. I love this album, it gives me a lot of great feelings. Not feelings like Katatonia, where I want to slit my wrists, but the kind of great feeling you get from the 'glory of sadness'. Where the darkness is so bright, so beautiful....

-Vince

N.P. Blackfield - 1,000 People

My favorite track is Miss U. I love this album, it gives me a lot of great feelings. Not feelings like Katatonia, where I want to slit my wrists, but the kind of great feeling you get from the 'glory of sadness'. Where the darkness is so bright, so beautiful....

-Vince

N.P. Blackfield - 1,000 People

That was a great description, and you are a great friend!