blackwater park vinyl

You can't.

And trust me, I've tried...... :bah:

Unless of course you want to consider tongue_fire's exception to this fact, and bid at an online auction store for exhorbient (sp?) prices.

It's the only vinyl I need to complete my collection too. :(

Thankg guys but ,anyway,it's not really in my price !!
And what about Deliverance in vinyl? It doens't exist,isn't it?
And do you know as well where i could find the EP Still Day Beneath The Sun/Patterns In The Ivy 2 ?....
Coz they are the 3 vinyls i haven't ...i have each cds at least 2 times but i haven't those vinyls..
Thanks a lot...

KennonKun said:
Unless, of course, you bid on the copy right here.

We'd already covered that... :bah:

There is no Deliverance Vinyl (Yet)

The 7' EP is even RARER than the BWP Vinyl

Deliverance single... well that's a new one to me :err:

Deliverance single.
It has a solid black cover. The inside cover has the D1 cover on it. The disc has two radio edits of Deliverance. One five something minutes, the other six something. It sold for only about $20. European release?

i had the blackwater park vinyl, and sold it before it became really rare, and so im a jackass woohoo. but oh well...i also bought the grey vinyl addition of the 2 song vinyl they did a lil bit ago, and sold it for a hefty profit, so i guess things worked out eh?

MasterOLightning: ... and you aren't talking about the "Drapery Falls" single? Can you bring more information about this.. have never heard about it, but sounds interesting!

cyanopsis said:
MasterOLightning: ... and you aren't talking about the "Drapery Falls" single? Can you bring more information about this.. have never heard about it, but sounds interesting!

So let me get this straight.there was a drapery falls single :OMG:

Yeah, it was definitely Deliverance. From what I understand, I though the Drapery Falls single was really not even a radio edit, it was just a sample. Since you don't want 10 minute sample tracks, the last few minutes were cut.

I think I have at least 2 of every Vinyl at home.. if anyone is looking for them PM and I will consider selling them, or trading them for some other stuff.. I know I have at least 2 of Morningrise, Orchid, MAYH, Damnation, Still Day, and im almost positive on BWP..

I can't believe some of you people didn't know there's a single of The Drapery Falls! It's on the discography on their friggin' site!

And yes, there is a Deliverance single just as Master O' Lightning described it.

I've seen both on eBay, but I am yet to get either. =(
Oh yeah, that's because I'm POOR...