Ivanohe

sfgnsfgjrgjqfh
Jun 13, 2002
france
Hi !
I've finally decided to register ...

where could I download the mp3 of the 2 new songs
Still day.. and Pattern ...2 ?
( somewhere else than audiogalaxy plz !)

I already have all opeth's albums and I 'm not even sure that I could find the re-release of BWP here in France.

(I hope that these 2 new songs will be included as bonus tracks
in the forthcoming albums !!! ) :D

thanx !

hi, welcome to the board. audiogalaxy, unfortunatly is the only place where you can get Still Day... from as far as i know, so why dont you just download audio galaxy?

i doubt the extra tracks will feature on the new albums, i mean then there would be no point releasing the re-issue.

Hey I see your from France.

Have you ever heard of a band called "Carcarious" There a pretty technical death metal band from your country.

I used to have one of there albums "hell on earth" but I misplaced it some where, and I can't find it, Oh well. Great band though. If you don't know who they are I suggest you go and seek them out. I believe they just realeased a new album but I'm not to sure as far as the title of it.

I do intend on buying it though!

Saturnix :
Yes I speak french 'cos I'm french :D
( Oui je parle francais ... y en a d'autre qui cause francais ici ?)

So I presume you've never heard of Carcarious then.

Interesting I must say. I reag somewhere that they did real well there in France sells wise. Just thought maybe you heard them before.

Anyway welcome!

Sorry pac1288,

No I don't know this band...
I don't really like french bands (few intersting ones that's all but not good enough)... :D

BTW, do you know where I could download the 2 new songs (but not at audiogalaxy or site like that) plz !
thanx