blanket washing issues

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
so i have this blanket washing problem. everytime i wash the fucker about 30% doesn't get touched by water. anybody encounter and solve this?

my only idea is to do it in two or three washs.

Don't wash it with anything else, put the water level setting on the washer on the highest setting it has, or take it to a dry cleaner.
Other than that, I got nothin.

Wash it in your bathtub, and then stick it right in the dryer.

The weight of the water won't break your dryer or anything like that.

yeah i might just take it to the laundromat next time. it's just a hassle without a vehicle. and the washer i'm using is one of the smaller laundromat ones, so i can't just fill it with water.

I wash it by itself in a high water level, on heavy duty. Make sure to Pre-treat any visible stains.

What Kellan said about the laundry mat would be easier. It sounds like you just have a low capacity washer. Sometimes even if it does fit, it knocks the washer out of alignment and your washer threatens to walk away on you lol.

I live in a dusty area and I can't get used to having to mop the slate on the roof periodically or it gets clogged. If it were only dust, but birds also take part in the process of devaluing the beauty of my slate. Eh, well that's alright I hope they will one day choose a better place for themselves, though I am not entitled to judge nature. I just want to look decent in front of my neighbours, so I don't feel ashamed in front of my parents and my friends don't allow themselves to make jokes about the roof. Well, I'm sure you know firsthand that when people have had a few drinks they can afford to be excessive. I won't be offended, of course, but a wife can get depressed for a short period of time, a depressive episode. I'm still wondering how I can speed up the process of cleaning up the whole site.