Blasphemy ! Slayers EP

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
I don't know if this is blasphemy or anti blasphemy but i'm not inclined to kill after hearing the first three new Slayer songs. The vocals and lyrics and riffs all seem just eh. With that said any Slayer stuff is better than anything else on the planet. So All is good. I mean we all get jazzed when we hear something new from our favorite bands but I found these three a bit dissapointing.

Plus why are they playing Blood Red at their shows? I mean the song gets significantly better live but there are plenty of others that could replace this album clunker in the setlist.

Best Regards,

Momo

If You or anyone wants the other two tracks Jihad and Eyes Of The Insane llet me know. Just Post or PM you e-mail addys. I have no problem sharing the music because I know all of you will buy the CD when it comes out.

Best Regards,

Momo

If You or anyone wants the other two tracks Jihad and Eyes Of The Insane let me know. Just Post or PM you e-mail addys. I have no problem sharing the music because I know all of you will buy the CD when it comes out.

Best Regards,

Momo