slayers christ illusion

metal paddy said:
I LIKE IT BUT I DO NOT FOLLOW LIKE SHEEP I AM PADDY AND PADDY THINKS FOR HIMSELF GOING TO READING TO SEE THEM IT IS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SLAYER THEN DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM SLAYER FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELFS CAUSE PADDY WILL FLY

Paddy I love it everytime you post.:headbang:

Platinum Maze said:
If I implied I like the new one better than South of Heaven, I do not. My top 3 are Reign, South, and Show No Mercy.

Sorry again, but Seasons doesn't do much for me anymore. Other than the 3 songs they still play live - War, DSM, and Seasons - Exp. Youth is the only one that's memorable IMO.

Hello? Spirit in Black? Blood Red? Hallowed Point? Born of Fire? Fuckin killer!

I just don't get it, Slayer repeats riff after riff and has basically identical song structures on everysong. The only thing good about this album is the return of Dave Lombardo (a legend), just him alone makes this better then God Hates Us All (not really saying much). The lyrics are also way too cheesy for my liking, I mean "Cult" is awful. Bad Choice for the first single, but w/e it probably makes the mallgoth kids plenty happy. I give this probably a 4/10 and now off I go to listen to "Hell Awaits"

MetalNoob said:
I just don't get it, Slayer repeats riff after riff and has basically identical song structures on everysong. The only thing good about this album is the return of Dave Lombardo (a legend), just him alone makes this better then God Hates Us All (not really saying much). The lyrics are also way too cheesy for my liking, I mean "Cult" is awful. Bad Choice for the first single, but w/e it probably makes the mallgoth kids plenty happy. I give this probably a 4/10 and now off I go to listen to "Hell Awaits"

Indeed. Slayer has really lost their touch. Good album choice, by the way, my personal favorite. :kickass:

Well I only have two Slayer albums, Reign in Blood and Christ Illusion and I really dont feel the need to buy anything else. Im pretty sure I can get all the Slayer fix I need outta these two. One old , one new. Done.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Well I only have two Slayer albums, Reign in Blood and Christ Illusion and I really dont feel the need to buy anything else. Im pretty sure I can get all the Slayer fix I need outta these two. One old , one new. Done.

Well I would recomend Season in Abyss.
That is one great allbum maybi better than R.I.B

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
WRONG!!!! N00b! You need Show No Mercy, Haunting the Chapel, Hell Awaits, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss, Decade of Agression and Divine Intervention.

Thoth-Amon said:
WRONG!!!! N00b! You need Show No Mercy, Haunting the Chapel, Hell Awaits, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss, Decade of Agression and Divine Intervention.

No I dont need all that crap.
Hahahahaha Noob huh well considering I just really dont care for Slayer doesnt make me a noob, im sorry but I black metal way more than SLayer and besides to me Testament and Overkill were much better thrash bands and I rather listen to them. Tom arays voice is annoying. Like I said when i want my Slayer fix Ill listen to CI or RIB. I might check out SITA. I like actual music to my thrash and not just noise. Sorry.Considering Ive been around here two years longer than you doesnt really make me a noob.

Thoth-Amon said:

Get rid of Divine and your right

Get Hell Awaits though, that is probably their most under rated release