Blaze singing Paul-era stuff

I *think* the only ones he sang were Iron Maiden, Murders In The Rue Morgue (one gig only, I think) and Running Free... and I'm not even sure on that last one. He would have been so good on songs like Remember Tomorrow and Phantom Of The Opera, too.

I might be forgetting some though (Sanctuary, maybe?) but I cannae remember for sure.

I got a Bootleg here and he only does wrathchild but he does a balltearing version...i would gladly shove a copy your way mate but i aint got a burner at hand and my PC is too pov for one :(

But if you wanted to look around somewhere to d/load it, it is Live in Sao Paulo 1996, hope that helps in some way mate

I WISH!!..nah mate im not technically advanced for all that jazz..if someone around here lived close enough and could do it i would happily take it there to do it..ya see this album cost me a fuck load a money from a guy francee or italy ( i can't remember)..but i wouldnt really like to let it outta my sight..but like i say if there is someone near here-ish (basically the southside) i would take it there and what around while they ripped it to their PC :D

geez i wish i was good at these things sometimes :(

Ploggy, I have a copy of them with Blaze live in Brazil on the X Factor tour, ill make an MP3 of Iron Maiden if you like?

Originally posted by Southy
That would be funny to hear..maybe thats why he never did much of the old stuff

I've heard that too - and it is funny.
However, too many people forget that that is only one boot - while Bruce has fucked up lyrics on official live recordings.

If you get a copy of the entire Trooper that Blaze screws up (rather than the shortened one that only includes his mistake) you'll realise that he sounds pretty damn good on the rest of it.

Ok, well how about I make a couple of copies of the whole thing on cd and you guys just send me a self addressed envelope thingy that will hold a cd?
Brazillian crowds rock :D

Originally posted by spawn
Ploggy, I have a copy of them with Blaze live in Brazil on the X Factor tour, ill make an MP3 of Iron Maiden if you like?

Is it any good?

Havent got it with me, majority of X Factor, Evil That Men Do, The Clairvoyant and Iron Maiden from memory...