best iron maiden singer

• Bruce

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Blaze

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
???? o_O The 80's was the ONLY valuable Maiden: 1980-1988. Did you meant the 90's?

i think i confussed you a bit. x factor is the only good album maiden has done after the 80's. i was saying everything from the 80's is great but x factor is the only album that was done correctly after the 80's. they got too repetitive after x factor and the songs aren't as strong

i think i confussed you a bit. x factor is the only good album maiden has done after the 80's. i was saying everything from the 80's is great but x factor is the only album that was done correctly after the 80's. they got too repetitive after x factor and the songs aren't as strong

Now it's clear, thanks. Still I feel "Factor X" as well as NPFTD and FOTD failed to deliver, a bit more because of Blaze and/or the lack of inspiration. I can recall only too songs more or less appealing, but tin the end I grew bored of the album and trade it. BNW tried to improve a bit form the errors of the past but again it fell short considering that Bruce and Adrian were back in the band.

To be truthful to myself I keep NPFTD, FOTD and BNW for sentimental reasons but I should have got rid of them and kept only the albums until SSOASS :Smug:

Now it's clear, thanks. Still I feel "Factor X" as well as NPFTD and FOTD failed to deliver, a bit more because of Blaze and/or the lack of inspiration. I can recall only too songs more or less appealing, but tin the end I grew bored of the album and trade it. BNW tried to improve a bit form the errors of the past but again it fell short considering that Bruce and Adrian were back in the band.

To be truthful to myself I keep NPFTD, FOTD and BNW for sentimental reasons but I should have got rid of them and kept only the albums until SSOASS :Smug:

NPFTD is ok. songs were a bit cheesy. FOTD seemed like it had too much filler. half of it was great but the other half was so bad it ruined the album. x factor was different, dark and menacing. virtual xi tried to be the same but a few of the songs just didn't work. BNW seemed like they wrote 4 songs for bruce and the rest were leftovers from the blaze era. each album after BNW has been worse

NPFTD is ok. songs were a bit cheesy. FOTD seemed like it had too much filler. half of it was great but the other half was so bad it ruined the album. x factor was different, dark and menacing. virtual xi tried to be the same but a few of the songs just didn't work. BNW seemed like they wrote 4 songs for bruce and the rest were leftovers from the blaze era. each album after BNW has been worse

Except for the Blaze albums that I can't digest I agree with the rest of your post completely. Indeed FOTD had a lot of bad fillers and BNW was alright but not astounding and of course DOD and AMOLAD are boring to Nth degree.

That was another reason why I didn't got to see them on the 3rd. I saw them on the first leg of the tour last year, I like it, I took it out of my system (seeing Maiden live playing the classical songs) and that's it. As a band is very cherised by me because of the importance in my growing as a metalhead, but they have become irrelevant years ago. Many new bands (and some old) are much more appealing to me now.