Paul Di'Anno talking shit on Bruce Dickinson

Yeah, he's a prick. And without Maiden there is a distinct possibility that nobody would have ever heard of him. He would be average joe singer scraping by on the ocaissional gig and a day job. But he was with Maiden for awhile, and the royalties from the first two album (and a few other things) have probably been a good part of what has been supporting him and his family for some time now. And because of that, the expression "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind. Specially since he can't seem to let it go...

Robocaster, I do agree with most of what you say, but Dickinson is no "Metal God"...Rob Halford is the only "Metal God".

I enjoyed Pauls work on the first two Maiden Albums and always will. I don't really care about the banter, I care about the music. Bruce Dickinson has grown tremendously over the years. My personal favorite is The Chemical Wedding. From start to finish......Brilliant.

As for Maiden....They are at the top of the Metal legendsThe screaming shit that I heard on the second stage at Ozzfest sucked:yuk: . I hope that the Maiden Boys live and record forever!

Stone said:
Robocaster, I do agree with most of what you say, but Dickinson is no "Metal God"...Rob Halford is the only "Metal God".

What? Blasphemer!

Both inspire and can’t be classified under the mediocre crowd; however, to say Bruce is not a “Metal God” is a delusion, I say you need to be sent to a re-education facility.

But as far as Rob Halfred Judas Priest is concerned, I’m about to re-visit Screaming for Vengeance, particularly love that song “Fever”, and then of course “Electric Eye” too, it’s fun head banger rhythm, and short but sassy solo.

But "Fever" anyone know it? I think it's beautiful.

No delusions here Robo, Rob Halford is the only Metal God and Bruce, even though he is great, is just a disciple.

Stone said:
No delusions here Robo, Rob Halford is the only Metal God and Bruce, even though he is great, is just a disciple.

Rob Halfred is a powerful singer, I grant you that, for sure!, You know I had this chick form the Grunge Generation crowd tell me that anyone can sing like that… Can you believe it? Talk about the ultimate denial; this is having nothing to be proud of. Yea I used to be young and kinda’ proud!

A forty something year old man who comes off like a high school kid, immature, borish, brutish-yet-unmanly...quit sniveling you washed-up jack-ass. He had the chance to progress with Maiden, but his immature attitude and alcoholism proved his downfall. I hope Paul someday gets some class and cool when (if) he ever grows the hell up! :yuk:

Stone said:

Rob Halford is a one dementional singer. Bruce is very diverse, he can do acoustic songs, metal, scream, yell, growl, everthing. Bruce is a much more well rounded vocalist and is my personal favorite singer of the two.

I like Judas Priest but some of their stuff is really cheasy and pound for pound Maiden is more talented and just an all around better band. Priest might have been around before Maiden but Maiden has an original sound that nobody will ever sound like again EVER. There are a ton of cheez metal bands that sound like Judas Priest.

None the lest Bruce and Rob are both amazing at what they do, its like comparing apples to oranges

Although I 100% agree that listening to Bruce sing Paul songs is one step from torture (I never have understood why they continue to play the older stuff as it just sounds weird), if I ever end up as cocky and conceited as Paul for any reason, please, I beg for any of you to kill me.

Paul Di Anno sucks.....i felt that the Blaze Baily albums were much better and his voice is much better than that IDIOT....Just comparing himself to an icon like Bruce Dickinson shows what an idiot he actually is

Yeah, Paul's a jerk, but c'mon, bro...Blaze freak'in Bailey brought nothing to the table. He was a Bruce look-alike and a David Lee Roth sound-alike. Paul was bad ass on the first two albums, especially on Wrathchild, Killers, and Prowler. Give him his due. Trash his character, cause he's an ass. But to say Blaze Bailey was better is taking it too far! :yuk:

By the way, those albums musically sucked also. One or two half-way decent songs on each. Maiden was just going through the motions there as songwriting. If you thought Crap Factor and Virtual Crap 1 were better than Iron Maiden and Killers, then perhaps you think Cross Purposes was Black Sabbath at it's finest? Or the Van Halen album with Gary Sherone? Or Rainbow with anyone not named Dio? Give me break, dude! :yell:

triviumlover said:
paul was a heavy drinking train wreck
bruces vocals are insane
paul is a fag

Dude busted out a Haiku, that's old (2nd Grade) type old school. One of the most original unexpected surprises on the board yet!