Blending drums samples

I would suggest blending 100 percent, then bouncing that to a separate track. Once that is done you can turn drumagog off on the original track and start to bring in the sample behind it, on it's own track. This also makes it easier to see where drumagog has mis triggered or not triggered when it needed to.

I would honestly say that it all depends ultimately on the quality of your original tones. Sometimes you just need to put a hair of sample in there to fill things out and sometimes you might need to outright replace 100%.

I would suggest blending 100 percent, then bouncing that to a separate track. Once that is done you can turn drumagog off on the original track and start to bring in the sample behind it, on it's own track. This also makes it easier to see where drumagog has mis triggered or not triggered when it needed to.

I would honestly say that it all depends ultimately on the quality of your original tones. Sometimes you just need to put a hair of sample in there to fill things out and sometimes you might need to outright replace 100%.

that is freakin' brilliant!! and not to mention you can compensate for the latency, wow! how have I not figured that out haha