Bleu Cheese hamburgers!

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
THE BLEU CHEESE HAMBURGER THREAD...

but IT QUICKLY DETOURS>>

Bleu cheese burgers are so inspirational that I decided to dedicate a pizza to them.

P1000267.jpg

SAUCE: Chipotle infused mayonnaise
TOPPINGS: hamburger, bleu cheese, mozzarella cheese

So those japs are onto something, mayo as a pizza sauce isn't gross afterall!

Derick, if you ever come to Seattle... we need to have a massive cook-off. Not for the competition but just for the amazing quantity and quality of eats. Godly.

In other words, I wanna try that pizza!

restaurant bleu cheese burgers I recall having eaten at the moment:

Red Robin Bleu Ribbon Burger!>>>>>>
The best I've had from a chain establishment, but to be expected from their tasty burgers. My only problem is their inclusion of onion straws, to which I say no. It would probably also be better without their whiskey river bbq sauce, because the chipotle mayo is rather tasty on its own.

Chili's Bleu Cheese Burger>>>>>
The chipotle mayo was bland, didn't taste very chipotle OR mayo-y, seemed like a wimpy bbq sauce. The burger was juicy, and it had plenty of bleu cheese, but that's the only good thing about it. No need to order it again.

The Meridian Room in Dallas, TX Bleu Cheese Burger>>>
:worship: *cue image macro of me tasting the burger and going WHOA!* :worship:

there's more, but I sard.

THAT was a damned awesome burger. I seared flesh from the roof of my mouth because it was very hot but I could not stop eating it.

good job derick, you win again with your unmatched pizza making abilities. i'm not so much a fan of bleu cheese, but i tasted this and it was supreme :Spin:

Derick, if you ever come to Seattle... we need to have a massive cook-off. Not for the competition but just for the amazing quantity and quality of eats. Godly.

In other words, I wanna try that pizza!

I'll be there.