BLIND GUARDIAN (with GRAVE DIGGER) US/Canada Fall tour

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
GRAVE DIGGER ARE CONFIRMED AS SPECIAL GUEST FOR THE UPCOMING BLIND GUARDIAN US TOUR.

27.10.15 USA Baltimore Baltimore Soundstage
29.10.15 Canada Toronto Danforth Music Hall
30.10.15 Canada Montreal Corona
31.10.15 USA Worcester Palladium
01.11.15 USA Philadelphia Union Transfer
03.11.15 USA New York Webster Hall
04.11.15 USA Munhall Carnegie Music Hall
06.11.15 USA Pontiac The Crofoot
07.11.15 USA Cleveland House of Blues
08.11.15 USA Chicago Concord Music Hall
09.11.15 USA Minneapolis Mill City Nights
11.11.15 USA Denver The Summit Music Hall
13.11.15 Canada Calgary MacEwan Hall
14.11.15 Canada Edmonton Union Hall
16.11.15 Canada Vancouver Commodore Ballroom
17.11.15 USA Seattle Studio Seven
19.11.15 USA San Francisco The Fillmore
20.11.15 USA Sacramento Ace Of Spades
21.11.15 USA Anaheim City National Grove of Anaheim
22.11.15 USA Tempe The Marquee
24.11.15 USA Dallas Gas Monkey Live
25.11.15 USA Houston Warehouse Live
27.11.15 USA Atlanta The Masquerade
28.11.15 USA Orlando The Plaza Live

Don't care a lot about BG, but I'll be in Montreal for the very first visit of Grave Digger in Canada.

Well dang. Only Atlanta and Orlando and that is it for the entire Southeast. I guess nobody likes metal down here.

I just realized I sounded really negative in my previous post. For the record, I am very excited to see Blind Guardian again for the first time in 13 years. I am not the biggest Grave Digger fan, but I think it's a great pairing and it will be cool to see them as well.

I don't think i've ever been this excited for a show before.

I literally started laughing while watching a live BG DVD today in anticipation.

Probably going to hit up both Worcester and NYC. Maybe some other shows if I can find a roadtrip partner(s).

Glad to see a power metal band touring with another power metal band. The pop metal openers for power metal tours have been a little off-putting in recent times.

If it was Blind Guardian / In This Moment or something like that......shoot me.

I'm just stoked that Grave Digger are actually coming to US/Canada. I was thinking that if they ever did, it would have to be either a fest(PPUSA, MDF, Heavy Montreal?) or maybe as like a double headliner with Gamma Ray or something. But this is even better.

Random aside, but if Demons & Wizards was to headline the Friday or Saturday of Progpower someday, with Blind Guardian playing the Thursday show - that would most definitely be an easy way to sell out all three main days. haha

GRAVE DIGGER DEBUT ANIMATED VIDEO FOR "HEAVY METAL BREAKDOWN"

gravediggeralbum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: