Blood Alliance UK Tour Part 2!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Just to let you guys know that we are currently starting to book shows for the second leg of the Blood Alliance UK tour which is scheduled for late November 2011.

As always, interested to know your thoughts and opinions on where you would like us to play. Promoters can get in touch with either myself or our management regarding this

Management - Manuela Froehlich manuela_rock4success@gmx.com

November 25th - Bedford - Esquires http://www.bedfordesquires.com/ + Hekz + Dendera

November 26th - TBC

November 27th - Wakefield - Snooty Fox www.snootyfoxlive.com/ + Evil Scarecrow and DreamCatcher

Any news on the any other areas that are likely to be covered in the dates, particularly in any Derbyshire and Yorkshire areas, or is it not something you could give information about at this point?

South west is empty on that map, especially with the lack of usual Southampton gig

Naturally would want a gig in Bristol/Bath area. What sort of capacity would be an estimated fillable/sensible size?

We will be looking for 300-500 capacity venues generally, but really depends on the area. It may be that a 200 -250 capacity venue may be appropriate in some areas.

I'm actively investigating the possibility of something in the Bristol/Bath/Swindon area

any chance of you guys playing the snooty fox in wakefield? i saw freedom call there last year and it was a good turnout and a great atmosphere