Blood Meridian

in case any of the anathema fans here hasn't noticed, there's a new song, everything, available for download at www.anathema.ws

quite a lovely little tune, although people disliking the somewhat more "hopeful" approach the band has taken lately will probably be disappointed...

Any DT fans here heard of Scar Symmetry??? I'm sure some do, but for those who don't, u need to check em out. They're signed with Nuclear Blast playing kick ass melodic death metal. Seriously the vocalist (from Unmoored and Solar Dawn) fame did a kick ass job on this album. His vocal really reminds me of the brutal death growl yet beautiful clean vocals of Dan Swano on his Crimson albums or even Mikael from Opeth. Musically this is like a mix of Soilwork, In Flames and maybe those clean moments from Edge of Sanity. Its definitely worth a try. New album is out in the US May 2nd!!!!

Check out full songs on www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry or click on my banner of samples to check out short samples from all the songs of their new album!!! let me know what you think!

I don't think anyone has mentioned Cea Serin and their absolutely amazing album "Where memories combine"! They have new stuff coming out probably later this year. They play a unique kind of progressive death metal/metal type of music, but don't be turned off by the word "progressive"... It's good shit! :headbang:

^"Myspace you up" just inspired me to write a book about myspace

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Check out our new demo at www.myspace.com/mutinynj any questions, email us at NeoMutiny06@hotmail.com also, read the lyrics while you listen. Read the blog titled, "YOU MUST READ THIS" as well, it explains a lot. see ya later!
Sounds a hell of alot like CoB in places... but that's not a negative or possitive criticism in my opinion. The verses are really interesting, and a couple of riffs are mighty. I know I'd be feeling it with a better production. The leads are very nice, best when you're doing slower stuff. Vox remind me of Omnium Gatherum a little, which is cool. Yeah over all, I'm impressed. you got alot of potential.