Blood Meridian

didnt feel like reading through 13 pages on this bad comp so ill just say it ;X

check out LOTHLORIEN, FATAL EMBRACE and EUCHARIST if you like old style melo-death contact me on msn or aim to get their songs, they're hard as hell to find XD............. or you can order their cds through the net, they're worth it! :D, sadly all those three have died out =(....... but their legacy remains!!! and if you are a good guitarist and can tab mind tabbing their songs for me? XDDDD, im in the process of creating a band... just need vocals and drummer lol, name, Forever Zero, anyhow!

Everlost999 said:
check out LOTHLORIEN, FATAL EMBRACE and EUCHARIST if you like old style melo-death contact me on msn or aim to get their songs, they're hard as hell to find XD............. or you can order their cds through the net, they're worth it! :D, sadly all those three have died out =(....... but their legacy remains!!! and if you are a good guitarist and can tab mind tabbing their songs for me? XDDDD, im in the process of creating a band... just need vocals and drummer lol, name, Forever Zero, anyhow!
you're too happy for a metalhead.

You should have a look at these guys - http://www.unexpect.com/ Straight from Montréal, they play some sort of progressive/opera/melodic/experimental/folk death metal! It's definitely the best band I've ever heard from my home country! You can get downloads on http://www.myspace.com/unexpect if you wanna check samples. Trust me, you cannot predict how the songs will go, its absolutely chaotic. If you want originality, you have it.

Ok, what fucking quality (bitrate) are those goddamn wavefiles, which are on myspace.com? They sound like 64kbps or lower, and I FUCKING HATE LO-FI stuff.

Naku ist krig said:
Ok, what fucking quality (bitrate) are those goddamn wavefiles, which are on myspace.com? They sound like 64kbps or lower, and I FUCKING HATE LO-FI stuff.

Well when you want a glimpse of some band you never heard of, LO-FI is way better than a kick in the arse, don't you think?

Oh, and the Eluveitie song on myspace has 128kbps rate. So it's reasonable.

All I have to say to mr. rhododendron is:

FUCK YOU.

Now if you would've told me about Eluveitie and Heol Telwen when I was born, this cuold've been avoided ;)

Zack said:
All I have to say to mr. rhododendron is:

FUCK YOU.

Now if you would've told me about Eluveitie and Heol Telwen when I was born, this cuold've been avoided ;)

You go weed or I kill you.

More seriously, do you like these bands? I now own Heol Telwen's "An Deiz Ruz" you know....

I like Evuleitide a bit better, but they are both seriously mind blowing. And if you keep bragging, I might...eh. Fuck.