Blood Meridian

www.warmachineonline.com

ONE OF CANADA'S BEST BANDS!!! check them out ...their demo got a perfect score outta 10 on www.metal-observer.de . this band is amazing traditional heavy metal and they quiete simply KICK ASS!!!! You can download their entire Demo in the downloads section (the demo is like a album really ....8 GREAT songs, full lenght, VERY good production ....sounds awesome). I know a few of the guys online ...talk to em regularily....extremely nice people.

Cheers!~

(Gimme some feedback people...i really wanna know what ya think of them!)

Originally posted by rahvin
please take the time to have a look around before posting new threads advertising anything on this board.

@Rahve "The GodFather" is feeding us with the seeds of fear. :lol::saint:

|ng (Wanted dead or preferably unmounted)

Edit: Me he hecho la picha un lío con los dibujitos, disculpen las molestias.

Originally posted by Onde Erik
I just posted a "Check out this band" message in the NP thread (you may kill me now) so I'd better follow suite here as well.
The place to go is:
http://www.moonlyght.ca

your life will be spared as long as you don't start a new thread about it :p
seriously, it's ok to post something like that on a popular thread like the n/p one. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
At the request of a certain greek lady, thought it might be interesting to make a thread where people could suggest little known bands, or perhaps "If you like (band a) than youd like (band b)" type thing.

Also people who have their own band could post here and advertise instead of filling the board with "CHECK OUT MY BAND" threads.

For my post, I suggest, and highly reccomend Mistweaver, their really somber melodic death, with some great clean vox. Their older stuff is better IMO but all they have is 3 demos, and their unsigned.

www.mp3.com/mistweaver can find all your Mistweaver needs there.

Recomeneded: Torwards an End, Visions & Dreams, Thousand Mistakes

Mistweaver kicks ass! I've seen them live once and they were really good.

Hey, I'm new here, but I found out about Meadow's End through on of the posts here, some of their stuff on their mp3.com site is pretty good, does anyone know if they have their own website?
There was no link to one on the mp3.com site......

Cheers, from someone who's only just getting into melodic death metal after listening DT's Haven! Coz of that I've just got into Sentenced - The Cold White Light, In Flames - Clayman, Moonspell - Darkness & Hope, and the new DT album, Damage Done :) I've tried a load of the bands recommended here, but I can't get myself to like them....compared to DT they seem cheesy and the melodies don't work or are overdone....vocals don't seem to match up to the likes of Mikael Stanne...??? They're either too screamy or too deep-growly.....maybe it's just coz I'm a 'newbie', lmao :D I did quite like the female vocals of Amaran tho....

Originally posted by Hearse
We did this while we recorded our own songs week ago (in our rehearsal pad).
We started recordings on friday but our drummer was ill the whole weekend so we mostly recorded all songs with one shot (live). And this was the last song we recorded on sunday, so there are mistakes and I'm abit embarrassed about them since I wanted to do "perfect" cover, but no can do... this time.

Still here it is if you wanna listen it, atleast sounds are good :D

Click this with right button and then choose "save as"

Tell us what you think of this... but dont nail us on wall, please :lol:

ps. and if you don't know whos song Advent is... bah..
its Opeth's song from Morningrise album. :p
Even an attempt at covering this song derserves respect, so... respect!

Ok... seconding all things to do with Thales. They rock!

So do Amaran.

Detonation... I really would like to hear these guys live, or get a better version of their songs (I did a lo-fi listen). A lot of good elements, but the drums and vocals always sounded way too dominant for my liking. I think given a good production they'd be damn good.