Blood Meridian

Madman2005 said:
My names "Saint" and I really want to know what people think of my band...I'm not scared of any ruthless opinions or anything. I mean I'm a GREAT guitarist & songwriter no matter what's said, but I just want to know the opinion of others, I feel as though i'm at least a better musician than anyone in D.T.
Please post your opinions on the message board on our site.

http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/elextacy/index-0.html

And by the way, if you know you're a GREAT guitarist & songwriter, then you definitely don't need the opinions of others.

here's some advice, if you want your band to be successful, drop the Yngwie Malmsteem attitude and then people might actually take you seriously ;)

Madman2005 said:
My names "Saint" and I really want to know what people think of my band...I'm not scared of any ruthless opinions or anything. I mean I'm a GREAT guitarist & songwriter no matter what's said, but I just want to know the opinion of others, I feel as though i'm at least a better musician than anyone in D.T.
Please post your opinions on the message board on our site.

http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/elextacy/index-0.html

The above message is bogus. This is Dan St.Laurent from the band Elextacy and none of our current band members practices or condones spamming. This person posted the same thread at many sites and upset alot of people.
The site admin at "Disaffect" has found who the person was, apparently someone named "Old School Headbanger". The host reply can be found here at this address http://www.disaffect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2294 . Please do not respond to the above mailers thread at our site.

Yes exaclty, the site doesnt even have music up and available to even be heard yet. Not sure why we were a victim here, but whatever. Lots of people left some very rude comments on our site. Hope this never happens to any of you. later

thanks for the information, elextacytheband. would you prefer that i delete this guy's post? it's your call, really. i don't mind his post staying because it's so stupid it should be on his resume. ;)

Hi, I play keyboards in a power death metal band, Eyes of Hydra. Bands like DT influenced me a lot. We are from Italy, and in our site www.eyesofhydra.tk you can find mp3 files (not great quality...it's a demo).
I would like to know what you think about us!
Thank you,
Matteo

Hello, this is the admin from disaffect.com. The IP doesn't match with old school headbanger's. And I personally don't think it's old school headbanger. That is all.

mattfigs said:
Hi, I play keyboards in a power death metal band, Eyes of Hydra. Bands like DT influenced me a lot. We are from Italy, and in our site www.eyesofhydra.tk you can find mp3 files (not great quality...it's a demo).
I would like to know what you think about us!
Thank you,
Matteo

I downloaded "Silent suffering" from your site and I have to say I like it alot. Vocals don't seem to suit it though, although with a better production I could see them working. I dig your solo's man. Reminds me quite alot of dragonlord in places.

Check out Shadowlord!

Their currently working on a new cd, from what I heard it's pretty f*cking amazing stuff.

www.shadowlord.nl

Woah, I just got "Storming the western gates" off their site. Reminds me a bit of Suidakra in their melodic ferocity. Great dynamics and kickass song writing. They have a full and powerful sound. I'll keep my eyes open for their albums.

King Chaos said:
I downloaded "Silent suffering" from your site and I have to say I like it alot. Vocals don't seem to suit it though, although with a better production I could see them working. I dig your solo's man. Reminds me quite alot of dragonlord in places.
Thank you!

Matteo

Check out czech death/grind! Its the best in the world! :) Contrastic, Ingrowing, Lykathea Aflame, Gride, etc. Plus slovak death metal - Depresy, Dementor, Thalarion, Wayd, etc.

Eventide is a melodic deathmetal band from stockholm, sweden.

We've released two demo's (caress the abstract in 1998, and promo2000 in 2000)

After a 5-year pause, we are now back with our third demo called 'no place darker' available for sale in a couple of weeks.

there's already one song up and running on our website, check it out:

www.eventideweb.com

please leave a note in the guestbook, whether you like the song or not!

/Max

For those of you who like melodic deathmetal such as Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Hypocrisy, Children Of Bodom, Mors Pricipium Est i would recomend you to check out Zonaria! They have newly put up a new homepage; www.zonaria.tk and new songs here; www.audiostreet.net/zonaria !

What do you think about them? I love 'em! :headbang: