Blood Meridian

@Mel: i'm not free for d/l, i sued all companies, but there are some samples of me here and there :loco:

Well, I didn't see anyone mentioning them, so I will say Agathodaimon, they deserve a _lot_ more attention then they are getting.
If you like Vintersorgs Cosmic Genesis, you more than likely like Chapter III (at least) from Agathodaimon.

@Charlie E: Thanks! Yes, it's mine, this site is my web-portfolio, u know illustrations, animation CD covers *AHEM* :D, videos, etc.

I have your first CD, it kicks ass! (particularly enjoyed the video with the drums! :OMG:)

I read you're working on a new one! can't wait! Your site and attitude is also great, really "giving to the people";)
You should not be that modest about your band though :

"I play in a band called Aghora. http://www.aghora.org if you happen to be interested " :lol:

Originally posted by Narcoloth
@Charlie E: Thanks! Yes, it's mine, this site is my web-portfolio, u know illustrations, animation CD covers *AHEM* :D, videos, etc.

I have your first CD, it kicks ass! (particularly enjoyed the video with the drums! :OMG:)

I read you're working on a new one! can't wait! Your site and attitude is also great, really "giving to the people";)
You should not be that modest about your band though :

"I play in a band called Aghora. http://www.aghora.org if you happen to be interested " :lol:

I'll be sure to pass along your portfolio site to Santiago. We're in the process of rehearsing and should begin recording really soon, we just ran into a couple of obstacles that slowed us down. As for modesty, well I learned not to take music too seriously after trying so hard to get signed when I was younger, so now I have a very laid back attitude :)

Originally posted by Charlie E.

I'll be sure to pass along your portfolio site to Santiago. We're in the process of rehearsing and should begin recording really soon, we just ran into a couple of obstacles that slowed us down. As for modesty, well I learned not to take music too seriously after trying so hard to get signed when I was younger, so now I have a very laid back attitude :)

Hey Charlie,

i thoroughly enjoyed your first efforts. Aghora does sound really promising. I was actually quite surprised to read Danishta is trained vocalist, her voice seemed a bit off key at times. Maybe it's my hearing though ;)

Good luck anyway, just wanted to let you know you efforts do not go unheard

Originally posted by unison

Hey Charlie,

i thoroughly enjoyed your first efforts. Aghora does sound really promising. I was actually quite surprised to read Danishta is trained vocalist, her voice seemed a bit off key at times. Maybe it's my hearing though ;)

Good luck anyway, just wanted to let you know you efforts do not go unheard

It's not your hearing at all, the vocals were... to put it bluntly... rushed. :p