Blood Meridian

RampageSword said:
I saw them at the uneXpect venue in Ottawa. Pretty interesting stuff. The fun part is that their singer looks like a 35 years old computer geek. Still he shreds like f***!!

Hehe I know, and they have "Forest" Lapointe as bassist (Quo Vadis, Atheretic).
Sure, he's not as impressive as ChaotH, but he's damn good with his 6-string bass too.

Trapped said:
I reccomend Martyr, technical/jazz death metal.

Warp Zone is their best album, and the album works better as a 'whole thing', but their best song off the album is 'virtual emotions'.

If you like latter day Death like TSOP, you would most-likely enjoy martyr. Really awesome musicians.

hey they are canadians hehe from my town yihaaaaa

Montreal is getting known all over the world, it's great! I'm touched! I know Forest and Chaoth, they are great guys. They sure know what the "Passion" word means! :D

RampageSword said:
I saw them at the uneXpect venue in Ottawa. Pretty interesting stuff. The fun part is that their singer looks like a 35 years old computer geek. Still he shreds like f***!!

Pat Loisel hahaha! He is a teacher, and he is 35 (or 34, or 36 I think)...

He is amazing!

Hey! We are a death metal band from Sweden called Daemonicus!
We are in desperate need of your expertise in a serios matter.
Our first demo was just recorded (realesed 060606) with 4 songs.
Now we need your assistance in picking out the 2 best songs!
So please check them out for us and vote for your favorites!
We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

LISTEN HERE

VOTE HERE

Check me sig,
Most of the bands are from my town, mostly death/black metal with bizarre influences and experimentations, its great stuff

One shouldn't promote own stuff. But if you like goth/doom with clean vocals check us out. Demo on the site.

If you're into Dan Svanö type stuff check out Another Life, hopefully the album will be released soon after countless delays. Melodic metal, melancholic.

:kickass:

@Sacred Profane: ah, i really like Another Life, thanks for reminding me of that stuff! i'll be sure to check out your other band as well. :)