Blood Meridian

Glad you like em. :) I'm in the process of obtaining full songs, so if ya need anything let me know. :D

Oh well, meet me near the tree outside your house one of the next days and i'll pass you the goods. :D

But it rains every day... Oh, right, you don't care about getting wet. Ok then, just name the day and hour. :D

Well, it's my turn to suggest a band, and tonight's lucky winner is Gomez, a rock band i heard a long time ago and recently rediscovered. You can listen to some music on their site, i think.

UndoControl said:
But it rains every day... Oh, right, you don't care about getting wet. Ok then, just name the day and hour. :D
Oh well, i'm online a lot, so any time except when it's morning here, if you drop by and you see me online is fine by me. ;)

UndoControl said:
You mean on MSN? I can't use that because i don't have the newest version (and because i really don't have the nerve to get on there). How about YouSendIt.com or some such shit?
Since Undo already knows about this and such things shouldn't be dealt with from here, whoever is interested in more WEB should send me a pm.

It frightens me a great deal to see a thread I made four years ago still on the main page of this forum. Wow. Is that Catalan robot still around here?