Bloodbath Fans

lifeless_life

TP for my bunghole !!!
Nov 30, 2005
I'm not trying to "sound" rude or anything...but are the new bloodbath songs what you all were waiting for? did they meet your expectations ..etc?

I liked most the songs right away but didn't see them as anything special, but like most everyone here I have to say it's a grower. Over time is starts to stick on you.

I'm not trying to "sound" rude or anything...but are the new bloodbath songs what you all were waiting for? did they meet your expectations ..etc?

This is so killer...i fucking love the EP it couldnt get better...or maybe...but all that matters is that it slays.....

-[chop]-;7367542 said:
This is so killer...i fucking love the EP it couldnt get better...or maybe...but all that matters is that it slays.....

totally agreed n.n !

I fucking love it. I found it strange at first because listened to it on peaceville so much and when hearing the songs when leaked they sounded out of order and fucked up until hearing them 7,8 times. Riffs sounded in the wrong place during a song.

Maybe it's just me.

Although I LOVE the old style better, I'm starting to feel a little glad that they're evolving into something different. I think I didn't really like the first few listens because I was anticipating the same old sound a little TOO much. Now I'm hooked and can't wait for more!

Honestly...imo NMF >>> RTC

So I was thinking man I'm not gonna like this cd that much since Peter is gone and Mikael is back (not a huge opeth fan) but I was dead wrong.

This is my favorite EP/album of 2008 so far. I loved it the first listen and I love Mikael's vocals on the new material. It's great.

I can't wait for the full-length and possible tour (maybe?) :)

i think i psyched myself up for it so much that i could never enjoy it to its full potential, still amazing though, nice avatar flal, i have that movie on dvd :lol:

I recently got into death metal, and this EP was the first stuff I ever heard by Bloodbath. DM in general has grown on me alot but this EP is really great and I'm anticipating the full album.