BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

OMG It comes out on the same day that I'm seeing Opeth! That's Åkerfeldt overload!

Feel like a little school-girl with how excited I get with Bloodbath Anything. I love how you get that feeling you're going to be impressed no matter what. It's a damn good feeling especially in our lifetime. We might be living in the worst generation but atleast we have Bloodbath to take our minds off it.

+2 :D

HELL YEAH! Probably the best reason not to kill yourself, haha.
I must say that this is the best fucking Bloodbath-year ever considering the massive amount of releases.

The awesome UTP, deadly slaying Wacken Carnage and even a WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM!!! I would have never even dreamt of this.
I love how Bloodbath-releasedates are always in such a near future when they get announced (well, just in this year, in the last it almost killed me to wait so goddamn long for new stuff...), only 3 more months. I'm gonna count every single day for sure!

Release is gonna be an orgasm-orgy

Can't wait. Took my a while to get into the new sound on the EP. But once I did it was fucking awesome. Listen to it all the time. Now a full album? Fuck yeah!

I'm going to fucking die I'm so excited... I was not expecting in the LEAST for another Bloodbath release at all after how much of a pain it was for just these 4 tracks, let alone a full release a couple months after it!

Barely a day goes by that I don't listen to UTP, I just love the energy in it. And its kind of cool in a way how short it is because on my break at work I can sit there and listen to the entire thing.

I hope this album rapes my soul as vigorously as RTC! I'm just so glad Peter is gone, he did nothing for me.

Sounds good. They're releasing it around the same time as the new Amon Amarth album, hope they do a tour together in support of the new albums, that'd be great.