BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

Should just be thankful that older bands paved the way for new types of Death Metal that relates to everyone seeking it. Let the kids have their Death Metal and we will have ours. I do not mind better bands losing to shittier bands as much as it losing to pop or anything of the sorts. I'll hear hillbilly's blasting job for a cowboy driving down the streets in their bad boy pickups but it's nicer than hearing Johnny Cash's 'through the ring of fire' one more fuckin' time.

I'll take a trendy pop song over Job For A Cowboy any day of the week.

:lol:

Actually I never looked at it that way before. Wanting to kill yourself or the music. Killing pop music is the obvious metal answer ;)

It was on your site wasn't it dusty?

Kind of on the same point as the previous discussion (but also a funny story): I was in a music store looking at the new arrivals when an emo next to me picks up a Morbid Angel cd. He looks at his gf and says "Hey, it's that new Hardcore Screamo band I was telling you about!"

I can bring up how fucking amazing they are...and how much they wipe away 99% of the modern death metal scene with one record.

But then I'll get "pwned" by kids with how much Nile and Behemoth are taking everything to a NEW LEVEL!!!!!!

<3

Take it with a grain of salt...I don't mind.

Nile and Behemoth are really good bands, regardless of what kids say or not, you idiots.

If an emo kid says Morbid Angel's Covenant album is the greatest album of all time.. it's not going to change the way I think about Morbid Angel.

Nile and Behemoth are really good bands, regardless of what kids say or not, you idiots.

If an emo kid says Morbid Angel's Covenant album is the greatest album of all time.. it's not going to change the way I think about Morbid Angel.

I hate Nile and Behemoth I dont care if some kids think they are awsome. I think they suck harder then Coldplay but that has nothing to do whith what other people say.

Fucking dick.

Keep listening to your boring death metal then. Same old no thrills, Century Media/Nuclear Blast crap.