BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

yarhardigedeedee, lalalla don't understand it but it ends with a "zee", YOU ARE A PIRATE!
is everyone really going to fight about which death metal is more supreme now? again? :D I really like behemoth and nile as well, doesn't mean I don't listen to other death metal or other music in general either.

Exactly, I just though.. talking about how tired they are from the trve metal vs. non trve, and then flame bands for their kid fans, really lame, and then they respond with nothing less but: Fucking Dick

haha

Exactly, I just though.. talking about how tired they are from the trve metal vs. non trve, and then flame bands for their kid fans, really lame, and then they respond with nothing less but: Fucking Dick

haha

You did not read what I said right? I never complained about "kids" listening to the bands I mentioned. I think their music sucks because it's boring and it has been done so many times. I mostly listen to progressive music because I tend to find regular death metal boring but there are some good bands, Bloodbath being one of them.

I dont want to sound like a 8 year old but you were the one who started with the insults so I had to get back at you :)

Always out to pick a fight =)

Oh, ahem! Please reread what Scavneck said...then rethink what you wrote...I'm not picking any fights...I just tell it how it is.

haha

I was using examples of lame bands that lame people praise.

Oh and they judge bands by labels too now, real mature stuff.

Gimme a break...name one good death metal album released by each of those labels in the past 5 years. CM and NB put out some stellar albums in late 80s/early 90s, but it's just total shit now. Don't throw that "mature" crap at me.

Fixed with quote:

You did not read what I said right? I never complained about "kids" listening to the bands I mentioned. I think their music sucks because it's boring and it has been done so many times. I mostly listen to progressive music because I tend to find regular death metal boring but there are some good bands, Bloodbath being one of them.

I dont want to sound like a 8 year old but you were the one who started with the insults so I had to get back at you :)

I don't listen to prog music unless a few bands, but I'll never say Dream Theater sucks, even though I can't stand it.

Most of the time I just comment: I don't like it, it's not my thing. The way you flamed Nile and Behemoth was actually the way an 8 year old would do it, why so much hate towards two of the most respected Death Metal bands of all time? When you are not even into Death Metal?

And regular? Nile is regular? Yeah there are tons of bands out there who use Egyptian influences, and take one year to decipher ancient writing and make lyrics about it.. And playing Brutal Death Metal with that kind of clear production, and technique.. Similar can be said about recent Behemoth stuff.

And you may not have said it, but your post suggested you were concurring with the other dude.

I'm already tired of this little "fight" and I hold no grudge against you, but saying those things about Nile and Belphegor, and Nuclear Blast are not in place man.

Most of the time I just comment: I don't like it, it's not my thing. The way you flamed Nile and Behemoth was actually the way an 8 year old would do it, why so much hate towards two of the most respected Death Metal bands of all time? When you are not even into Death Metal?

You are the funniest guy on this board...I nominate you! Because...honestly I am laughing from this.

You are not listening to me at all, and you are assuming I don't listen to death metal because I don't like lame, trendy mainstream bands? Because yes...Nile and Behemoth are on the forefront of trendy death metal like it or not...and because I don't like them and somehow "insulted" them so much their big fanboi had to come to their rescue.

I cannot believe it even got this far...please just don't read anything I type, just keep assuming.

You are the funniest guy on this board...I nominate you! Because...honestly I am laughing from this.

You are not listening to me at all, and you are assuming I don't listen to death metal because I don't like lame, trendy mainstream bands? Because yes...Nile and Behemoth are on the forefront of trendy death metal like it or not...and because I don't like them and somehow "insulted" them so much their big fanboi had to come to their rescue.

I cannot believe it even got this far...please just don't read anything I type, just keep assuming.

That wasn't for you dude, I was just typing an answer for you, and I was going to ask you to give me a few names of bands I should listen and be as cuwl as you.

Will you do that for me?

Your Answer:

Oh, ahem! Please reread what Scavneck said...then rethink what you wrote...I'm not picking any fights...I just tell it how it is.

I was using examples of lame bands that lame people praise.

Gimme a break...name one good death metal album released by each of those labels in the past 5 years. CM and NB put out some stellar albums in late 80s/early 90s, but it's just total shit now. Don't throw that "mature" crap at me.

Wow maybe not trve Death Methul but Black/Death/Folk/Industrial.. yes, a lot of them.

Man why do you care so much about stealing some riffs here and there? From old school bands? That's why they are old school.. They serve as an inspiration for newer bands.. In every musical genre there are obvious influences, now who gets more attention or not.. that's not for the bands to decide.. I've read Mikael does it in Opeth all the time, so what? As long as it sounds good and professional.

What bands would you propose me, because I love Death Metal and would like to hear some of your favorite stuff, and then who knows maybe I'll end up having the same opinion as you.

Your Answer:

Wow maybe not trve Death Methul but Black/Death/Folk/Industrial.. yes, a lot of them.

Man why do you care so much about stealing some riffs here and there? From old school bands? That's why they are old school.. They serve as an inspiration for newer bands.. In every musical genre there are obvious influences, now who gets more attention or not.. that's not for the bands to decide.. I've read Mikael does it in Opeth all the time, so what? As long as it sounds good and professional.

What bands would you propose me, because I love Death Metal and would like to hear some of your favorite stuff, and then who knows maybe I'll end up having the same opinion as you.

Black/Death/Folk/Industrial?

Black metal has been dead for a while. I mean there are still some cool new releases here and there...but not from those labels...and not from any of those Southern Lord/Emo Black Metal labels either. Death metal...the modern stuff on those labels are lame. Folk? The power metal bands with screechy vocals and a flute? And what kind of industrial came out from those labels?

And I mean influence is nice...Did you read anything I said on the page before this? I'm talking about ripping off the old bands...and making it their own. Please just reread the things I typed.

And maybe after work I'll show you some bands...start out with Repugnant....lemme know what you think of 'Epitome Of Darkness'. If you can find the demos, then dl them too...the production works better for those songs.

Yes indeed. I guess I'm lame because I love Nile and Behemoth.

I bet half the forum or more is also lame for this reason. Maybe us lame people should finally be left in peace ;)

Fixed with quote:

I don't listen to prog music unless a few bands, but I'll never say Dream Theater sucks, even though I can't stand it.

Only because Im not listening to alot of Death Metal doesn't mean that I cant have a personal taste. And Im "into" Death Metal I just dont find that many bands that I think are awsome (Bloodbath, Edge of Sanity, Morbid Angel, Akercocke).

And regular? Nile is regular? Yeah there are tons of bands out there who use Egyptian influences, and take one year to decipher ancient writing and make lyrics about it.. And playing Brutal Death Metal with that kind of clear production, and technique.. Similar can be said about recent Behemoth stuff.

Sure Nile have some cool influenses but that does not make them good. So far I haven't found any joy in listening to technical Death Metal at all and even though Nile might be playing extremly advanced stuff doesn't mean that everyone have to like them.

And you may not have said it, but your post suggested you were concurring with the other dude.

Well as I said I didn't.

I'm already tired of this little "fight" and I hold no grudge against you, but saying those things about Nile and Belphegor, and Nuclear Blast are not in place man.

I dont hold any grudge against you either but starting to call people idiots for having a different taste is lame. I never said anything about Nuclear Blast or any recordlabel.

:lol: i have to laugh every time someone writes teenage bopper here. It's just such a funny word, simple things for simple minds.
What do you mean with ripping off riffs though Lifedepraved? I mean who is doing it, because I couldn't name one right now

Well in Mr.LifeDepraved's fantasy world there's still endless possibilities to music. He thinks that 6 strings and 24 frets is more than enough for every band in the world to make 6-7 albums and not have it sound like something else.