BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

:lol: i have to laugh every time someone writes teenage bopper here. It's just such a funny word, simple things for simple minds.
What do you mean with ripping off riffs though Lifedepraved? I mean who is doing it, because I couldn't name one right now

Opeth is stealing quite alot from ABBA (oldschool swedish death metal).

Only because Im not listening to alot of Death Metal doesn't mean that I cant have a personal taste. And Im "into" Death Metal I just dont find that many bands that I think are awsome (Bloodbath, Edge of Sanity, Morbid Angel, Akercocke).

Sure Nile have some cool influenses but that does not make them good. So far I haven't found any joy in listening to technical Death Metal at all and even though Nile might be playing extremly advanced stuff doesn't mean that everyone have to like them.

And it doesn't mean you have to call them shit worst than Coldplay either.. btw Coldplay pwns in it's own way.

I dont hold any grudge against you either but starting to call people idiots for having a different taste is lame. I never said anything about Nuclear Blast or any recordlabel.

Cool then, I retrieve what I said about you and LifeDepraved being idiots, I usually don't react like that, but hey..

Morbid Angel pwns.

Black/Death/Folk/Industrial?

Black metal has been dead for a while. I mean there are still some cool new releases here and there...but not from those labels...and not from any of those Southern Lord/Emo Black Metal labels either. Death metal...the modern stuff on those labels are lame. Folk? The power metal bands with screechy vocals and a flute? And what kind of industrial came out from those labels?

And I mean influence is nice...Did you read anything I said on the page before this? I'm talking about ripping off the old bands...and making it their own. Please just reread the things I typed.

And maybe after work I'll show you some bands...start out with Repugnant....lemme know what you think of 'Epitome Of Darkness'. If you can find the demos, then dl them too...the production works better for those songs.

Note: not picking any fights.

See man: "The power metal bands with screechy vocals and a flute?"

I hate power metal, but I love Folk Metal, like Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Manegarm, Equilibrium..

You don't like it and that's it. Don't call it shit for that.. What's wrong with flutes and all those unusual instruments?

Industrial, well if Pain can be called that since it's not purely industrial, I name that band, I love Pain.

Many of you will say how emo I am but whatever man, I like most of musical genres besides House/Electronic and 99% of MTV's music.

I love Tom Waits.. Nick Cave.. Patricia Barber.. The Doors.. if I'm gonna be dissed for that here at the forum so be it.

And sure, I'll start with Repugnant, thanks man.

I hate power metal, but I love Folk Metal, like Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Manegarm, Equilibrium..

You don't like it and that's it. Don't call it shit for that.. What's wrong with flutes and all those unusual instruments?

Industrial, well if Pain can be called that since it's not purely industrial, I name that band, I love Pain.

Many of you will say how emo I am but whatever man, I like most of musical genres besides House/Electronic and 99% of MTV's music.

I love Tom Waits.. Nick Cave.. Patricia Barber.. The Doors.. if I'm gonna be dissed for that here at the forum so be it.

fucking emo, go slit your wrist you crying pig

nah the doors for the fucking win. folk metal too.

Having no beer is teh sin oO
yeah equilibrium are fucking awesome, makes me even more happy because they're German, don't have many known representors of metal from here.

Folk metal can be very entertaining. Equilibrium is a great band and they did pump a few more serious sounding songs as well which is a good change. Though I can't really listen to most folk metal casually, in groups it's a hilarious and amusing thing to get hammered to

never realised how tr00 gr1m kvlt nekro pitz of forestly haunted dedz virjin sekrifise jonas was until i saw that comment

:lol: i have to laugh every time someone writes teenage bopper here. It's just such a funny word, simple things for simple minds.
What do you mean with ripping off riffs though Lifedepraved? I mean who is doing it, because I couldn't name one right now

Where did I once say anyone is ripping off riffs...I swear no one is reading one word im saying.

Well in Mr.LifeDepraved's fantasy world there's still endless possibilities to music. He thinks that 6 strings and 24 frets is more than enough for every band in the world to make 6-7 albums and not have it sound like something else.

You're still not reading...complete and udder assumptions all the time.

I meant folk metal :p There are some bands with pagan/viking values I enjoy...but I hate that Finntroll/Ensiferum sound...a bunch of drunk rednecks playing fruity music. I enjoy the other side of the spectrum like Bathory, Older Enslaved or Primordial...that's some taste right there.

And I would not include Pain...though I think there was only one release by him on Nuclear Blast if I'm not mistaken.

And I listen to tons of other music too...I just don't care for the modern sound of Death Metal. I love stuff from 3 to Doors, CCR to Jeff Buckley, Slowdive to Elliott Smith...so don't think I'm some death metal elitist...I'm not.

And while you're at Repugnant, check out Nominon, Necrovation, Revokation for some Old school Swedish Tribute...and for some more lesser known old school bands, give these a try: Order From Chaos(Members from Angelcorpse and Ares Kingdom), Martire, Massacre, Goatlord, Incantation, Acheron, Deceased, Macabre, Naked Whipper, Necrovore...just a nice mix of stuff to check out.