BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

He basically tries to ruin every genre with his annoying vocals. I'm waiting for the black metal album he'll make someday.

And I rather see Toxic Holocaust then ATG any day...Tho I'm not so sure about their upcoming album...Relapse...hehe.

He basically tries to ruin every genre with his annoying vocals. I'm waiting for the black metal album he'll make someday.

And I rather see Toxic Holocaust then ATG any day...Tho I'm not so sure about their upcoming album...Relapse...hehe.

I figured you'd be into them....they got an awesome response but I found them boring....I can only take so much of hearing the same riff over and over again. Basically a carbon copy of Venom....

Ohhh wahhh. I would say a carbon copy of early Sodom/Kreator/NME...and yes it's been done numerous times...but "they" are one of the only good retro thrash bands these days.

I love ATG..... Saw them last night and it was one of the best concerts I've EVER seen. Unfortunately they had to share the stage with the Darkest Hour.....and Toxic Holocaust.....but it was all worth it.

Agreed, saw them in Worcester the other day. One of the best performances I've ever witnessed. They had a ton of stamina and sounded great.

^you gotta stop it stefan these one smiley posts scare me to shit, its so fucking eerie i feel like the cold fist ov doom is holding my heart for a moment

cdvilef242-cover-proof2.jpg

Honestly I think it looks quite weird. But the total brutality of a bunch christians starving to death in a desert makes it awsome :kickass: