BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

A great day indeed. Those song titles all sound damn good. I think I'm still a bit in shock from the delivery, wasn't expected.

Well done dusty!

It has a really weird feel to it, don't know how to describe it. I'm not too sure about the logo, I think the black stroke ruins it, it would look much better with a dark red-almost brown stroke. Pretty cool cover overall though.

At the behest of their death
Mock the cross
Iesous
Wretched human mirror
Treasonous
Devouring the feeble
Hades rising
Slaughtering the will to live
Earthrot
Process of disillumination
Drink from the cup of heresy

:kickass:

I find the logo isn't blended enough into the rest of the cover....but yeah, fucking awesome dusty. CAN'T WAIT for the audio samples. I'm actually surprised everything is coming out so fast! This is completely new for bloodbath!

true true. very unusual for things to come so quiickly for bloodbat. man i am drunk, pleaqse excuse my typing. being tredeunktr is fun though! the song titles sound realy nice, can't fucking wait for the FUCKING CD TO BE IN MY ASS FUCKING SHIT MOTHERFFUCKEING CUNT HANDS

FUCKING CD TO BE IN MY ASS FUCKING SHIT MOTHERFFUCKEING CUNT HANDS

Shit fuck crayola ass chode!!!

That's an interesting cd player location. The acoustics must be interesting... Anywho yeah it's unusual to see Bloodbath rolling along news consistently.

I love the cover by the way Dusty. Nice job. I hope the guys hired you this time instead of a free cover like UTP:p How long does it generally take you to do something of that magnitude from the sketch to finish in Photoshop(Assuming you use it..)? For me graphics/art is such a long tedious process and it still doesn't turn out like that. haha. I mean, I enjoy artwork but halfway through I get to bored and fuck up by being lazy.