BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

News from mike :)

"And now I'm back home again! The day after coming back I had a recording session scheduled. As some of you might now, we have a new BLOODBATH album coming out soon. It's called 'The Fathomless Mastery', and it's so massive! It's evil and it's straight-on DEATH metal! No fuss, nothing but death! Jonas, Anders and Sodomizer have come up with 11 great songs. I wrote some lyrics to some of them but other than that I had no input whatsoever. Anyways, I recorded the vocals during a day and a half and it sounds great! Went for the David Vincent approach and I'm quite happy! The lyrics are so evil it's insane! Not only mine, but Jonas and Anders wrote some pretty retarded stuff too! Don't know when it's released but it's coming out through Peaceville anyways. It's done now, just the other day. All the recordings are done and it will be mixed by David Castillo during the coming week, I reckon.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101225

Last night I had a dream I was listening to the new bloodbath album with James Hetfield, I shit you not. Can't really comment on how it sounded though, it's all a little fuzzy.

I can do a spot on James Hetfield (Not saying I'm proud!), his voice for me is probably among the easiest voices to mimic for me. Could always try to cover a Bloodbath song. No not even I'm willing to stoop to that embarrassment. haha

"Hey-yah-yeaaahhh!! Ways to the grave- oh yeah!!"