BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

Where did I once say anyone is ripping off riffs...I swear no one is reading one word im saying.

One page back you wrote "I'm talking about ripping off the old bands...and making it their own."
Now that I look back you don't actually say riffs, I just figured. So if you didn't mean that my bad.
Btw you mentioned Massacre, fucking great band. Hope they manage to come to Wacken, was looking forward to seeing them live

There are countless offenders in the happy metal world of myspace. I mean sure...riffs and sound can be coincidental...but these kids never even heard these bands before and make very similar riffs. Then they think they made something special when it's that they actually took a unique sound from these older bands and put sloppy blast beats, pig squeels and loud bass mixed in which is quite shitty btw, and their "myspace" production I call it. And it can do either way...never heard these bands and thinking you made the best riff ever when in fact Morbid Angel played it almost 2 decades before...before these kids were even born. Or for example(I dislike both bands btw, shoot me now) how Black Dahlia Murder take At The Gates sounds on SOTS....amongst tons of bands...and try and make it their own.

I love ATG..... Saw them last night and it was one of the best concerts I've EVER seen. Unfortunately they had to share the stage with the Darkest Hour.....and Toxic Holocaust.....but it was all worth it.

lol, Lindberg is a great vocalist!!!!! KiNgDoM fUcKiNg KiNgDoMfUcKiNg....KiNgDoM fUcKiNg...AAAAAAAaaAaAaAaHH!!

Actually, his vocals at the show were really good. MUCH better than any live videos I've seen.

Wow.....this thread is really off topic