BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

to DustyP:
I was abit sceptical about the artwork earlier, but i must say that it looks fucking awesome in high-resolution. Nice job! Can't wait to get my hands on the album so i can see the entire picture...

On the mini-site it says guest vocals performed by Christian Älvestam (Insane vocalist), but it doesn't say on which song he has guest vocals...anyone know? cheers

Yes im still wondering if we have seen the entire artwork yet?
Remembering he said that it wasnt done or it wasnt the whole picture or something?

As far as i know, we still haven't seen the whole picture. Some guy here saw it because he figured out an url or something, but besides that noone has seen it.

Correct me if i wrong, but i understood that this artwork would have a connection to the Unblessing the Purity artwork?

Yes im still wondering if we have seen the entire artwork yet?
Remembering he said that it wasnt done or it wasnt the whole picture or something?

Well that is basically the full painting in so many pieces. They have every miserable, suffering guy shown in some capacity through the pc and phone desktops, so I suppose it's okay to post this:

http://www.dustypeterson.net/finishedcover666.jpg

I was abit sceptical about the artwork earlier, but i must say that it looks fucking awesome in high-resolution. Nice job! Can't wait to get my hands on the album so i can see the entire picture...

Thanks! We sort of had some issues with brightness/darkness levels between the web version and the print version. It basically made a lot of the details really difficult to see originally and was a small headache. My monitor seemed to be the culprit, so I blame that if you didn't like it. :p If you still don't like it, well fuck you, hahaha (jk).

I appreciate it though! I'm very happy with it and everything they did with it for the mini-site.

Most importantly...I'm super impressed with the 2 tracks I have heard so once again the honor is all mine to be a part of it.

-D

i used to be skeptic too about the cover when i first seen it, and it ended up being my desktop now lol
go dusty