BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

I'd imagine that too.
If we are talking downloads in general, then no, I dont buy many albums compared to what i download, im kinda poor.
But there are a few bands I want and do support, BB is one of 'em.

While we are on this topic I would like to add that I think peaceville are fucking upp a bit here, not beeing able to pre-order the album before it leaks will probably lose some sales.

How would you know? ;)

Lol :lol:

I'm not against downloading just so you know. I downloaded the new Amon Amarth cd. It just feels more significant if I wait for the whole thing for some reason. Maybe because of all the time spent checking back here every single day for the past 16-17 months.

I usually don't download an album unless I've heard a song or two from it (via MySpace, official sites, friends CD's etc.), or know the band - and liked it. This means I usually only download albums I like; and if I like an album, I buy it. I have almost 2,000 original CD's, vinyls, DVD's and cassettes so I think I'm (another) living proof of the fact that the possibility to download music supports the bands.

It just feels more significant if I wait for the whole thing for some reason. Maybe because of all the time spent checking back here every single day for the past 16-17 months.

It sure does. I tortured myself with the EP, didnt even listen to the samples more than 2-3 times, and I think it was well worth it.
I just dont feel like it this time.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not sure I'll hold off much longer. I mean.. it's hard to diminish an 11 song album of your favorite band :)

Unblessing The Purity was a whole different situation, there was only 4 songs to listen too.

I'd also like to add that the "obviously I'll buy it when it comes out" is a valid concept, but do you all really do it? I've had many albums downloaded and then never bought, cus I already sort of have them and I might need to save money for something else, and I have 500+ CDs in my shelf, which is a fairly big collection. I'd imagine someone less "album geeky" to actually miss out on the whole "buy it later" thing just as much as I do. Just my five cents.

I'm not saying I buy every album I download (fuck no, I'd be in the poorhouse), but I buy a lot, and definately all my favourites like Bloodbath and such. AKA the cds that I would have bought anyways, regardless of downloading. Theres no harm done to anyone. All it does is add one extra fan at their concert, even if I didn't buy their cd (I'm more likely to go to a show than buy a cd, plus its more money for them anyways).

Why did you come over to the official Bloodbath forum, JUST to say that you downloaded their album that you know they don't want you to?

mock the cross is fucking AWESOME. can't wait. I have this feeling that Earthrot is going to be my favourite, somebody come back to me with this when I decide on my favourite in October.