BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

Since the official mini-site has not gone online yet and there are consequently no official audio teasers, samples or streams up - please accept that we do not want any kind of discussions and/or reviews of the album on the official Bloodbath forum in regard to an illegally downloaded leak. Failure to respect this, might result in an immidiate ban, because this IS the warning. Please be patient. Thank you very much!

You people are crazy saying "Oh you are just ruining it for yourself."

You aren't ruining crap, listening to an album for the first time whether it's a month before it comes out or right when it comes out is the SAME.
You think I am any more happy about the album because I got the CD in my hands when it has just come out? No, I am going to have the same opinion as if I downloaded it. I did, and it was awesome.

You aren't ruining it for yourself by downloading it, you are simply stealing music. It's not going to be any different for you whether you download it or buy the CD.

IMO as long as you plan to buy the CD, download it and listen to it. You are getting it a month earlier.

^ you are wrong.
getting the album is like christmas. when the mailmandeliveryguy comes, you sign for the shit and you unpack the album, put it in your whatever you put it in and listen to it...like Christmas, but you're the only one getting a present. downloading is the same music, but the whole hühüüüüü bloodbath raaaaah thing isn't there

You people are crazy saying "Oh you are just ruining it for yourself."

You aren't ruining crap, listening to an album for the first time whether it's a month before it comes out or right when it comes out is the SAME.
You think I am any more happy about the album because I got the CD in my hands when it has just come out? No, I am going to have the same opinion as if I downloaded it. I did, and it was awesome.

You aren't ruining it for yourself by downloading it, you are simply stealing music. It's not going to be any different for you whether you download it or buy the CD.

IMO as long as you plan to buy the CD, download it and listen to it. You are getting it a month earlier.

You couldn't have said it any better.

Opening your presents before christmas means shit all for you on christmas day. The day itself + the gifts is what people love about it. Not one without the other, so have your opinions but I plan on making the absolute most out of this release.