BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

I'm not gonna download it. I've made that mistake before, and when I bought the album I just didn't feel that good listening to it.
However, I'd like to hear a few samples, just to get an idea of what the album sounds like :D

Same thing happened to me with UTP. I ordered it and waited.. Then I heard it was on itunes or something and lo and behold, temptation beat me.

I'll just wait till it comes out officially :)

Haha, what a fuckup.
I downloaded it last night, I put my headphones on and lie down in bed to blast it through, I remember hearing like 2-3 tracks and then I must have fallen asleep, I was pretty drunk. What a great experience it was :erk: Such a intelligent decision!

From what i can remember I was blown away from the little I heard, jeesus fucking christ it was heavy, and kinda sick, psychostic. Mikes approach on the growls are kinda different, fast and weird IIRC.

That sounds fucking sweet. That's really shit for you though, the whole album surprise thing must be ruined. Ah, alcohol :D
one more reason for me to wait until the album actually comes out though, it heightens the suspense until it is relEASED in a giant raaaah of bloodbath

So I am the only forum-regular to have heard anything from TFM yet? :err:
Kinda quiet around here considering its out.

On another note, I think its kinda clumsy to wait this long with the official samples, seems kinda pointless now.

So I am the only forum-regular to have heard anything from TFM yet? :err:
Kinda quiet around here considering its out.

Nope, but I'm keeping quiet for now. There is certainly a lot to talk about here, should be quite the lively forum come October.

Here's to hoping the pre-order is launched Monday...can't wait to have this in my hands.