BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

I can't believe people are complaining about how long it's taking to be released.. It's Bloodbath.. This is lightning pace!! :lol:

Especially considering there has been two (absolutely killer) Bloodbath releases already this year... :kickass:

I've seen the full art... it's awesome! :) There's a connection with the EP but I'm not going to tell you what it is. You'll have to see for yourself when it comes out. ;)
Is there anywhere I can preorder it? I was at Best Buy and they had a few copies of The Wacken Carnage... weird. :p It'd be good if they'll have FM then I won't have to travel to far to get it.

Haha aww, oh well I can wait for the artwork to be officially released :p

Unblessing The Purity only gets better each time I listen, which is amazing.

Many of us here waited 2 years (or more?) for the EP. These few months are nothing, like a fart in space.

I've been waiting four years for this album to come out yeah they released a four song ep three and half years after the last full-length, it was nice but I'm sick of waiting for this full length. After four years how dare I complain about not wanting to wait any longer. I'm just out my mind aren't I, schmuks.

I've been waiting four years for this album to come out yeah they released a four song ep three and half years after the last full-length, it was nice but I'm sick of waiting for this full length. After four years how dare I complain about not wanting to wait any longer. I'm just out my mind aren't I, schmuks.

Well if thats what you meant you cant even compare. Awaiting something that hasnt been announced, something the band hasnt even started working on yet is something else, and with a band like Bloodbath (a "sideproject"), even kinda stupid.

You act like the EP doesnt count, do you only listen to full-lenghts?

We actively waited over 2 years counted after the first announcement of the new EP. Meaning reading this forum almost every day for two years, waiting for news or posts from the bandmembers. So yeah, stop your whining.

I've only been an active member for 14 months now and it feels like a lifetime for me lol. However I constantly watched the forum and site after I heard about the announcement, but that doesn't count because there's no proof I did.

Well if thats what you meant you cant even compare. Awaiting something that hasnt been announced, something the band hasnt even started working on yet is something else, and with a band like Bloodbath (a "sideproject"), even kinda stupid.

You act like the EP doesnt count, do you only listen to full-lenghts?

We actively waited over 2 years counted after the first announcement of the new EP. Meaning reading this forum almost every day for two years, waiting for news or posts from the bandmembers. So yeah, stop your whining.

When you hear a great album you think damn I can't wait for the next one cause this rules. You don't need any hope that there will be another album to want and think of the next one. UTP is amazing, so much so it's about all I listened to for a month but it's fifteen minutes of music, it wore out fast for me. So for another month I will :cry: and then all of a long time it will be October 6th and I will :headbang::worship:Smokin: