BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

Oh gosh...Decrepit Birth...what a lousy band. The cover was awesome for that album though....but what a waste of a drawing for that shitty band. Trendy brutal technical shit.

I did this for another forum but thought it would be funny to post here ;)

bloodbathtwisterai3.jpg

but a lot of people there are dicks.... and some don't like Bloodbath!! WTF?!?!?! haha

I've lurked around there and reeelapse for awhile...
I like their "funny picture threads" and stuff like that, but mostly they are places for people that like to talk about how awesome they are, make fun of fat chicks as if they were Howard Stern, complain about everything in the world, and make various other racist and/or homophobic comments.

So I really do mean it when I say I don't take anything they say to heart, haha.
That said, sometimes funny shit comes out of them...such as this photo. :D I liked it a lot!

-D

just joined the forum, but that's great news, I read it on wikipedia.... but couldnt find it anywhere else, so I was thinking it might end up like any Wintersun or Bloodbath CD. It says it's coming.... but is it?

just joined the forum, but that's great news, I read it on wikipedia.... but couldnt find it anywhere else, so I was thinking it might end up like any Wintersun or Bloodbath CD. It says it's coming.... but is it?

What are you talking about?
There are numerous official announcements on their homepage, the guys (bandmembers) talk about it here on the forum, Peaceville are preparing a page for the album.

There is no reason to doubt or be worried about a delay in this stage.