BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

Yes the vocals are louder on UTP.
First times I heard UTP I thought they were too loud and drowned the guitars, but now that im used to it I think they should have been that loud on TFM aswell, cause now the vox sound "weak".
There is no way to please us. :lol:

I'l get used to it.

I prefered Peter on NMF over Mike on RTC (too dry and hissy I thought), but on UTP and TFM Mike absolutely slays, I love his ultra brutal deep growls there. The definition of how growls should be if you ask me!

And it seems "Mock the Cross" will be the new "Eaten" ;)

Yes the vocals are louder on UTP.
First times I heard UTP I thought they were too loud and drowned the guitars, but now that im used to it I think they should have been that loud on TFM aswell, cause now the vox sound "weak".
There is no way to please us. :lol:

I'l get used to it.

WEAK? Come the fuck on :lol:. Sounds massive. Just a little bit better overall mix than UtP.

Eh, have you heard of a song called "Where the Slime Live" by Morbid Angel?

Yes. It truly does have resemblance, Morbid Angel's is just very slow.

Even that one reminds me of Slipknot, but it's not a very bad thing, I used to love them as a kid, and still think the old stuff kicks ass.

As soon as I heard the opening riff of Mock the Cross I immediatly thought Morbid Angel, but I couldn't put my finger on what song. Where the Slime Live...That's it!

havent heard the new ones yet but all i know is that the vocals in utp were made by satan