BLOODBATH SHOOTS VIDEO FOR ‘HADES RISING’

4 weeks

this is the fun part of bloodbath, the waiting game, gets us all excited, and gives the rest of us collectors a chance to save up for more merch and buy all the old stuff (on vinyl in my case)

the director just asked us for a couple more weeks since he want it to come out perfect! basically, the more time he gets on the edit, the better the result and we're on the same page since there's basically no deadline on this project.
now go crank some fukkin DEATH!!!

Can't argue with better... and you can't argue with blakkheim, thats for sure.

BTW blakkheim, just out of curiosity do you ever read any of the fucked up shit on this board?

Has to sometimes, he responds to 1 good question when it's surrounded by retardation. He probably does what the more intelligent people do and just ignore it. Such as the entire Bloodbath-forum love couple escapade.

Has to sometimes, he responds to 1 good question when it's surrounded by retardation. He probably does what the more intelligent people do and just ignore it. Such as the entire Bloodbath-forum love couple escapade.

Aha, this one is calling himself intelligent by calling somebody else inteligent for doing something that the person calling the other one intelligent is doing as well. Very sneaky, but I see through your self-love, you dirty chicken tickler.

Still waiting for the video. Will it have blood?:)

Wasn't hiding anything my friend :) It sounded egotistical I know, don't worry.

"The footage of the band’s performance was shot on location in Vallentuna outside Stockholm and can be summoned up as some serious headbanging with lots of blood, real messy and death metal dandy!"

hey guys so ill get straight to the point. ive been waiting, we have all been waiting for this music video for a long time. anyone have any news??? its been forever since anything has been announced

bribri666: Look 7 posts up! 4 weeks is not forever.

the director just asked us for a couple more weeks since he want it to come out perfect! basically, the more time he gets on the edit, the better the result and we're on the same page since there's basically no deadline on this project.
now go crank some fukkin DEATH!!!

Qth - i know 4 weeks isnt that long but its still pretty long. remember the roundhouse tapes? well yes its awesome but at the same time when it came out it was like eehhhhh seeing how it was filmed 2 years prior. kind of a weird comparison but its true. waiting forever sucks and makes it less enjoyable haha

Qth - i know 4 weeks isnt that long but its still pretty long. remember the roundhouse tapes? well yes its awesome but at the same time when it came out it was like eehhhhh seeing how it was filmed 2 years prior. kind of a weird comparison but its true. waiting forever sucks and makes it less enjoyable haha

I hope you aren't a Skyfire fan.:lol:

I second that! When I heard about Roundhouse tapes I was psyched! Kind of how we all are now about this video! Then, time passed, and passed, and passed. And by the time it did come out I wasn't really interested anymore! SO basically; this video needs to hurry! :headbang: